Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

HEALTHY HOOF INTENSIVE PROTEIN TREATMENT NOURISHES AND STRENGTHENS NAILS
Offered by Deals of UK
Price: 3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars This WORKS!!!, 19 Aug 2014
I'd had this on my wish list for well over a year,but had my doubts as to whether it would live up to all the 5-star reviews it had. I'd tried everything else to heal my constantly pealing,fragile nails but nothing worked well enough to be called truly successful. As a cook,my hands are in water a lot,and I handle noxious cleaning products,so I did not have high hopes.
Well,I've cast my doubts aside and am so glad I took a chance on Healthy Hoof. I may go so far as to call it a miracle worker...and this after barely two weeks of using it. My nails are looking bright and healthy,the two that suffered most with pealing look solid and healed...I've even gone to work without any polish/hardener on for the first time in years. So far,so very,very good. The final test is my right thumb nail...it has a deep split on the inner side that has never improved. If that heals I will be very happy.
So,if like me you are wavering and undecided about trying Healthy Hoof,go for it!

McDougalls' All-You-Can-Eat Cookbook
McDougalls' All-You-Can-Eat Cookbook
Price: 1.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, 28 July 2013
This is not a cookbook by any stretch of the imagination. The information in it regarding diet could be obtained on the authors website-and in greater detail.
Sorry-but I ended up deleting it. Two stars is too generous,but it may be helpful to some.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 Gels 5, 000 IU 360 capsules
Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 Gels 5, 000 IU 360 capsules
Offered by UniStore
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value for Money, 3 Dec 2012
I've been taking Vitamin D3 for about a year now,as I get very little sun exposure in the summer,and I am prone to SAD in the winter. I started with 1,000iu drops,and had some relief of my symptoms. Further reading lead me to decide to raise my dosage,and Healthy Origins seemed to be the best value.It is early days,but compared to last year, I feel pretty good-my mood is better-there is little of that annual black cloud hanging over my head. So-so far,so good.

Skinfood Light Moisturiser 100mls
Skinfood Light Moisturiser 100mls
Price: 8.06

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Moisturiser!, 3 Dec 2012
As an older lady who still has oily skin-but needs a bit of help in the winter-I wanted a product that was not too heavy. Skinfood Light Moisturiser feels far richer than I expected,but is absorbed quickly into the skin. It smells divine,and I think it's done my skin good. My skin is sensitive to ingredients-and I've had no issues with this product. I've been using it for about a month,and I believe my skin tone is more even and fresher looking. To add to my satisfaction-it is excellent value for money.

MethylCobalamin, Cherry Flavoured Sublingual, 1 mg, 120 Tablets
MethylCobalamin, Cherry Flavoured Sublingual, 1 mg, 120 Tablets
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company
Price: 4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Way to Get B12, 3 Dec 2012
I've been doing a lot of research over the past year regarding supplements,and know B12 ( in the form of MethylCobalamin )to be one of the most important,though many of us are possibly deficient in it. I don't take pills easily,but sub-lingual tablets make getting my daily dose a painless operation. The taste is almost neutral,and the tabs dissolve quickly.

Morphy Richards 73272 Family and Pets Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner 2100 Watts

1.0 out of 5 stars A Waste of Money, 17 April 2012
If I'd taken the time to write a review a year ago-it would have been glowing. But now-the lights have gone out for this total waste of money.
It seemed to work fine for the first few months....not as powerful as I'd have liked for picking up dog and cat hair,but it did the job.
Then,gradually over time,the suction decreased. I also started to find it difficult to change the heads-so I was always using the one for pet hair...I'd swear it's wielded on!It won't budge now.The final straw was the hose. First it detached itself from the extension,and a few weeks ago,it broke off from the machine. I may try Superglue,as one comment suggested....but I do not hold out much hope of it working. The whole machine seems cheaply made-as I know I was not hard on it,and did not use it anymore than twice a week.

I have my eye on a Henry as a replacement...and it won't be soon enough.

Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml
Offered by Nutrisun
Price: 8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars It works-but I don't know how!, 9 Jan 2012
I purchased Better You Magnesium Oil Spray as I suffer with moderate aches and pains due to arthritis,and age. I stand all day-I'm a cook-and my knees can really suffer...along with a stiff back. Since starting on the spray back in September,I've noticed a marked difference...not just in reduction of discomfort,but also in duration.I use it every day-especially after a shower-concentrating on those areas that may be 'acting up'. I will always see an improvement in discomfort within 12-24 hours-this without modifying my activity in any way.
I've also been taking it in conjunction with Vitamin D3,as the 2 combined are said to be good for mood. As one who also has mild SAD symptoms,I can say I've felt a positive improvement this winter. All in all-a highly recommended product that is also excellent value for money as it lasts a long time-about 3 months if used as directed.

One: Living as One and Loving it
One: Living as One and Loving it
by Victoria Alexander
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I could have wished for!, 7 Jan 2012
I just received One in the post this morning,and I was blown away by the shear beauty of it. It's an absolutely stunning creation-and is a testament to the authors background as a stylist and visual artist. From the weightiness of the volume - with its thick,rough-edged pages,to all the details-including little surprises such as tiny envelopes with lovely quotes inserted in them, it has the feeling of a well-loved old family album. Each page is different from the previous-with stunning photographs, intriguing quotes, and visual variety.
This is certainly a book to be treasured and dipped into again,and again.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2012 2:24 PM BST