Profile for Ms. M. Leask > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Adirondack Chair Luxury High Back Cushion with Head Pillow
Adirondack Chair Luxury High Back Cushion with Head Pillow
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the dark green cover which is removable if washing ..., 4 July 2014
I purchased this to go with my Adirondack chair and it fits perfectly. I like the dark green cover which is removable if washing ever became necessary and also that the pillow can be removed. It certainly adds to the comfort of the chair and I am very glad that |I bought it.

Plant Theatre Adirondack Folding Hardwood Table - Superb Quality
Plant Theatre Adirondack Folding Hardwood Table - Superb Quality
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... go with my Adirondack chair and I am not disappointed. It looks very good, 4 July 2014
I purchased this table to go with my Adirondack chair and I am not disappointed. It looks very good, similar to the chair with beautiful smooth wood. It is exactly the right height for accessing my lunch and various drinks. It is sturdy but light enough to move to other positions on patio and I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Plant Theatre Adirondack Folding Hardwood Chair - Superb Quality
Plant Theatre Adirondack Folding Hardwood Chair - Superb Quality
Price: 179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... exactly as the illustration and the wood has a beautiful finish. With help it was comparatively easy to ..., 4 July 2014
This chair is exactly as the illustration and the wood has a beautiful finish. With help it was comparatively easy to assemble. It is very comfortable with good support for ones back and is ideal for odd rests between spells of gardening. With the addition of the cushion purchased at the same time it is even more comfortable and ideal for after lunch naps which the recent good weather has made possible. I have no hesitation in recommending it for a superb addition to add pleasure to your garden.

Off The Wall Motion Cantilever TV Stand - Silver
Off The Wall Motion Cantilever TV Stand - Silver
Price: 265.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Off- the Wall Motion Silver TV stand, 15 Jun 2014
Exactly what I wanted to make my 42" Panasonic television set less noticeable in a smallish living room. It fits in to a corner and can be swiveled so able to watch television comfortably from either sofa. It did take a long time to assemble and needed a great deal of patience to tuck all leads from Sky box, soundbox and DVD player away so that none were visible. But the end result was most definitely worth the effort. Delivery of the stand was fantastic, ordered on a Sunday and delivered on the following Tuesday. This is one purchase I am emphatically pleased with.

Kingston 16GB SDHC Memory Card For Canon Powershot SX240 HS Digital Camera
Kingston 16GB SDHC Memory Card For Canon Powershot SX240 HS Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston 16GB Memory Card, 17 April 2014
The memory card does everything required of it and I am completely satisfied with it. I would recommend it to other owners of Canon Powershop cameras.

Bosmere C567 Steamer Chair Cover
Bosmere C567 Steamer Chair Cover
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosmere C567 Steamer Chair Cover, 17 April 2014
It fits and is certainly waterproof as it has rained more or less since I covered my chair so I am very glad that I paid a little more and got a good quality cover. It has also been extremely windy (I do reside in the North East of Scotland) and so far the cover has resisted the efforts of the wind to pull it off!

Line of Duty - Series One [DVD]
Line of Duty - Series One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Compston
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Line of Duty, Series one DVD., 17 April 2014
I haven't actually watched it yet but I did check to make sure it was ok. I am sure, by the reviews, that I shall enjoy it when I do get round to watching it.

Canon Powershot SX240 HS Digital Camera - Black (12.1 MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3.0 Inch LCD
Offered by SHAN-DEALZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Camera HS240, 30 Nov 2013
Super camera and am delighted with it. It is very easy to use and so convenient for slipping into one's pocket for taking snaps whilst on the move. Perhaps the thing that pleases me most is that even though I suffer from very pronounced tremor of the hands it is not noticeable in the quality of the prints. I do own a Pansonic camera which I need to use with a tripod if using the 24 zoom fully extended.

Genuine MIELE FJM HyClean Vacuum Cleaner DUST BAG (x8)
Genuine MIELE FJM HyClean Vacuum Cleaner DUST BAG (x8)
Offered by Suds-Online
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele vacuum bags, 30 Nov 2013
These dust bags fit my Miele vacuum cleaner with no problems whatever. When it is necessary I shall re-order from the same supplier.

Chroma - A4 Duo Double Sided Matte/Matte Inkjet Photo Paper - Premium Grade 220gsm (100 Sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars A4 Matte photo paper, 30 Nov 2013
This paper is exactly what I have been looking for. The quality of the prints are excellent and I am so pleased that I found this product to use when making Christmas cards and calendars and I shall continue to use this paper for all my greeting cards.

Page: 1 | 2