Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for C. Jenkins > Reviews

Content by C. Jenkins

C. Jenkins "TheMightyBurbs" (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Upgrade, 13 Oct. 2013
Put this in a laptop which was struggling. It's now super nippy, Photoshop comes up almost instantaneously. This is a great upgrade at a cheap price and will mean I can get another year or two out of my laptop.

Acer Aspire 8930G
Intel Core 2 Duo T6400
4 Gb DDR2 RAM
Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia GeForce 9600M

aLLreli® Micro USB OTG Adapter Cable for New Nexus 7 2 (2013) FHD 2nd Gen Nexus 10 Samsung GALAXY S3 I9300 S4 I9500 S2 Note 3 USB Host Mode - On The Go 5 Pin Micro to Female USB Adapter
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but excellent, 6 Feb. 2013
Really useful cable use it with my s3 and nexus 7, I can plug in a usb memory stick or ps3 controller and it just works!

VEO Nexus 7 2012 Case - Full Body Smart Cover for Google Nexus 7 2012 (1st Generation), Black
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 6 Feb. 2013
Really like this case nice and thin but gives decent protection. The standard is excellent but best of all the screen waking and sleeping when you open and close the cover.

Serenity [DVD] [2005]
Serenity [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion
Offered by MEDIA-MOST-WANTED

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Film, 25 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Serenity [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
The first time I watched this film I thought it was really good. A lot later I got the Firefly boxset and watched that, then re-watched the film and now I think it's even better. Would definitely recommend to any sci-fi fans.

Seagate OEM 500GB Barracuda 3.5 inch 7200.12 Internal Hard Disk Drive (7200RPM, SATA, 16MB Cache)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent hard drive, 25 Mar. 2011
I've had this hard drive for 2 years now and it has just failed, I used it to store my files on but had noticed it misbehaving so did a back up to a western digital drive. The WD drive I've had for a lot longer and that still works so I'd rate that a lot higher than this one.

Port Designs Aspen 18.4 Inch Laptop Backpack
Port Designs Aspen 18.4 Inch Laptop Backpack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, quite expensive, 14 Oct. 2009
This is a good bag, it's pretty dull to look at but its solid and fits my 18.4" laptop in which few bags on the market will. Its quite expensive for a laptop bag but like I say you haven't got much choice for that size laptop.

Buybits REMOVABLE TILT & SWIVEL CAR VENT MOUNT for the APPLE iPHONE 3G
Buybits REMOVABLE TILT & SWIVEL CAR VENT MOUNT for the APPLE iPHONE 3G
Offered by Buybits Addons

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but works, 14 Oct. 2009
This product works really well with my iPhone 3GS, I have a cover on it so the fit is very tight but it does squeeze in, just. It fits to the vent in my civic really solidly. No problems with it at the moment.