Profile for Walter > Reviews

Content by Walter

Walter

The Handy Tips Guide to the iPad & iPad mini
The Handy Tips Guide to the iPad & iPad mini

5.0 out of 5 stars A High Production guide to the iPad that covers all the bases well., 9 July 2013
As a new iPad owner I needed a book that could show me how to get to grips with the controls, the apps and all the other stuff that is baffling for normal humans; this Handy Tips guide hits the nail on the head. It shows you how to do everything using normal language, backed up by loads of high quality photos so you know exactly what the instructions mean. The book has a clean page design and I now feel like quite the expert and find myself explaining features to other people!

FLATSEVEN Mens Slim Fit Chino Pants Trouser Premium Cotton
FLATSEVEN Mens Slim Fit Chino Pants Trouser Premium Cotton
Offered by FLATSEVEN
Price: £29.98 - £42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this one, 12 May 2013
Just excellent! These trousers are perfectly fitted on me. This chino trouser looks very nice. It was made with pretty nice fabric cotton so that it is very comfortable to wear. I really love to use this one.I got this one very quickly as they provide quick shipping.

MONTAR Universal Car Mount For Smartphones GPS One Hand 360 Rotation Best Holder Cradle Windshield Dashboard For Samsung Apple HTC Nokia Blackberry Motorola Sony Ericsson LG iPhone 3 3GS 4 4S 5 5S 6 Galaxy Note 2 3 II Galaxy S3 S4 IV i9300 i9500 i9200 i9100 HTC One X+ The New Droid RAZR Blackberry Q10 Z10 9700 9900 Sony Xperia Z L T LG Optimus Nokia Lumia 920 820 Google Nexus 4
Offered by Go4More

5.0 out of 5 stars Mounted sideways in the footwell, 13 April 2013
I have tried many phone holders for the car but this one tkes the cake. I have a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I did not want to stick anything to the dash. According to the description, the suction cup actually adheres without leaving marks. I was skeptical, but sire enough... It holds my Samsung Galaxy Note II and GS3 extremely firmly (mounted sideways in the footwell) and does not leave any sticky residue when removed. So good that I ordered a second one for my motorcycle.

Cash on Demand: How To Become A Cash Millionaire And Retire Debt-Free Within 4 To 5 Years
by Andrew Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy read!, 7 April 2013
This guy's style of words and pictures makes this book a really easy piece to get through. No heavy jargon. No pages of numbers and business plans. Just a simple straight forward introduction to A. Reynolds and his system for making money at home. You need to get the DVDs that he offered free with the book too (there's a link in the book) - to get the full value out of the book - but I found the whole thing, DVDs included, to be a real eye-opener. I never realised it was possible to run such a business myself at home in my spare time.

Crokinole - Luxury Grand 70cm
Crokinole - Luxury Grand 70cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality board, 30 Mar 2013
What a fantastic fun Family game! Everyone loved it. This product is well made and looks really good; the playing surface is very slippery. The quality is about what you expect for the price. The game is great fun!

BLACK Leather 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover for iPad 4 NEW Sleep Wake By Ordel
BLACK Leather 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover for iPad 4 NEW Sleep Wake By Ordel

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick case - Great protection, 29 Mar 2013
Bought the case to protect my case. It does exactly that. No longer worrying about dropping my tablet. I got whatever i looking

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deep conditioner yet!, 28 Jan 2013
I like all Les Joli's products, the fact they use organic and natural ingredients is just a bonus. This Argan all is great for my body and hair! Use it as a deep hair conditioner for added luster n shine!