Profile for Cloud Dancer > Reviews

Content by Cloud Dancer

Cloud Dancer (UK)

30g Face & Body Wash Soap, British Naturally Anti-Bacterial Hemp Oil Soap for Sensitive, Allergy, Acne and Trouble-Prone Skin, in glass jar
Offered by Natural Spa Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Natural Product, 21 Jun. 2016
Having had some issues with normal soaps and facial scrubs I thought I would give this a try. My main issue was developing small nicks and cuts while shaving with a razor and those lead into tiny spots. I used a very small amount of the Hemp Oil Soap in my hands added to small amount of warm water and washed my face after a wet shave. My skin has never been better and completely blemish free. Highly recommended product and will order the larger size jar next time. 10/10

Life, Love and Death: Short Stories
Life, Love and Death: Short Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars From the beginning I was enthralled by this writers ability to plunge the reader into the setting so vividly and with beautiful, 2 April 2016
This was an incredible read. From the beginning I was enthralled by this writers ability to plunge the reader into the setting so vividly and with beautiful words. I found each story so gripping, the book was hard to put down once I began reading. I would thoroughly recommend this to any fans of short stories. The stories will remain firmly in your mind long after reading. A fine book of quality reading awaits you. Buy It !! 10/10