Profile for Beverlea Yellin > Reviews

Content by Beverlea Yellin

Beverlea Yellin

Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars Need help on level 155 of the endless games on Kindle Fire, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
I started playing this game in 2014 and have completed all the season's levels and am now on the endless levels. However on level 155, I have been trying for weeks to complete it. It says to light the fires but there just isn't enough fires to light. I have tried everything that I can think of, don't know if it's a bug or a problem with playing it on my Kindle Fire. Can anyone help, I would be really disappointed to have to delete it after playing it for so long.

Dark Strokes. Collector's Edition
Dark Strokes. Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Strokes - Collectors Edition, 23 Feb. 2014
Brilliant game, I absolutely loved this one and played until the charge in my Kindle died. I hope they do more of this quality very soon. I can't wait.

A Child is Born: A Nightingales Christmas Story
A Child is Born: A Nightingales Christmas Story

5.0 out of 5 stars A Child is Born: A Nightingales Christmas Story, 20 Feb. 2014
I love the Nightingale stories and this one is no different. It has all the characters in and is just a lovely little Christmas Story.

The Graveyard Book
The Graveyard Book

5.0 out of 5 stars The Graveyard Book, 20 Dec. 2013
I loved this book, it's funny, sad and most certainly different. I was upset when my Kindle ran out of charge and I had to stop reading. I hope he continues to follow Bod in another book.

The Mangle Street Murders (The Gower Street Detective Series Book 1)
The Mangle Street Murders (The Gower Street Detective Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Mangle Street Murders, 18 Dec. 2013
Quite an enjoyable book, just right for a wet winter's afternoon. Will certainly try the next one when it's published.

A Family for Christmas (Contemporary Romance Novella)
A Family for Christmas (Contemporary Romance Novella)

2.0 out of 5 stars A Family for Christmas, 30 Nov. 2013
Sorry, but not nearly as enjoyable as the Doctor series, it's ok if you have nothing else at all to read.

The Army Doctor's Christmas Collection
The Army Doctor's Christmas Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars The Army Doctor's Christmas Collection, 30 Nov. 2013
Really enjoyed this collection. A nice read for a cold winter's afternoon, curled up with a cup of coffee and some chocolate.

A Day At The Office
A Day At The Office

3.0 out of 5 stars A Day At The Office, 6 May 2013
A nice light hearted read for a cold afternoon, just right with a cup of coffee and a chocolate biscuit.