ARRAY(0xad2bbc6c)

Profile for Beautiful Dead Book Reviews > Reviews

Content by Beautiful Dead...

Beautiful Dead Book Reviews

Hooked
Hooked
Price: 4.20

4.0 out of 5 stars An Original Love Story, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hooked (Kindle Edition)
This credible story is about a young Indian girl that loves playing golf. When she gets noticed by a sports coach from her high school golf team. She jumps at the chance although there is the slightest bit of doubt as she will be joining an all boys team. Is love in the air for two of the characters?

When I first started reading this book I didn’t think it would be my kind of read as I’m not to keen on golf and know very little of the sport but I was soon proved wrong as I found myself not wanting to put the book down and pondering about their every move.
In this book you will be reading from both characters point of view. You will learn the sides of two different but similar lifestyles and characters known as Fred and Ryan. I loved ryan and fred equally throughout the book as they are both amazing characters

If love was easy it would be boring right? Well that’s exactly what is proven throughout this book .Many problems occur throughout the book regularly keeping you reading on and on.

If you want a different love story compared to your original fairy tales this book is for you.

Angels No More (Fallen Angels)
Angels No More (Fallen Angels)
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read !, 10 Mar 2014
Want a book with emotion, adventures and romance? Then angels no more by Jo Catell is for you! Angels no more took my emotions on a huge whirlwind which led me to smile for minutes and cry for hours in sadness or pure happiness. The storyline was so realistic and mind capturing that I struggled to put the book down at many occasions. My bond with the characters are so realistic and strong that I feel like I’m taking each step with them throughout their hectic life styles and dilemmas that I found myself at many points throughout wanting to stand up and shout at the characters for their actions and decisions. Make sure to prepare yourself for a number of shocks that will be thrown your way.
Two characters to watch out for while reading this amazing series is nick and Kevin as I find that they have a real way of words that can pull at your heart strings for hours making you weak at the knees.

Do I like this book? well… like is an understatement I’m more in love with angels no more than anything ever before another book that will be added to my favourites on good reads.

If you want a book that can pull out your inner emotions pick up the fallen angels series today!

Stolen (Freedom of Souls)
Stolen (Freedom of Souls)
Price: 2.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read from start to finish, 8 Dec 2013
I reward this book 4.5 stars

I loved Stolen from the start to finish.

Do you want to read a paranormal that expresses real life problems with a range of adventures? If yes, then this book is for you. `Stolen' expresses a range of life to life occurrences, family loss, romance and friendships, good and bad. Many exciting and adventures occurred throughout `stolen' as Roshanna was on a mission to find her mom and dad's souls that were taken from an unknown source.

Every one of the characters has a realistic relationship that anyone can relate too. I loved reading about the relationship between Roshanna and Bodhi as they were both very unique and credible characters to discover. Bodhi was sold extremely well by the author Keren Hughes which allowed me to fall instantly in love with the character.

I would definitely recommend this book as it is a great and addictive book to read.

To find out who stole her parents souls pick up your copy SOON! You can pick up this amazing read for your kindle and even in paperback.

Ink (The Paper Gods)
Ink (The Paper Gods)
by Amanda Sun
Price: 5.03

4.0 out of 5 stars one marvellous read !!!, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ink (The Paper Gods) (Paperback)
Wow! If you're looking for a new unique adventure to read and explore then get your head into this book ... when I got INK to review I didn't really know what to expect but as soon as I opened the front cover I knew this story would be right up my street. INK covers many things that spark my interest such as action, romance and a unique twist making the book have a more interesting appeal we also get to learn the history of Japanese life and many words from their language.

Katie is the main character in INK however ... her life has been turned in to a rollercoaster of changes since her mother dies. She is moved to a brand new place where she needs to learn a whole new way of living which kept you constantly on your feet; at the very beginning Katie doubts herself as she believes she does not fit in to the Japanese culture but DAMN is she wrong she may not look or sound the part but she may just be more involved in the Japanese lifestyle then she knows...

At one moment throughout I felt like I was placed inside of this amazing ongoing adventure. I felt as if I was getting told of by Diane e.g. for being late home and being questioned about where I am and who I am with. many emotions also ran through my body when she spent the night with Yuu Tomohiro as all I felt was a rush of panic run through my body when Diane nearly caught her out on the phone. My emotions always went from one drastic feeling to another such as shock, sadness, anger and pure awe.

INK by Amanda Sun is one marvellous read !!!

In Another Life YA Sweet Romance
In Another Life YA Sweet Romance
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one of the most emotion filled books I have ever read!!!, 15 July 2013
What did I think of this book? Well how do I begin to describe/explain the many emotions that were filling my entire body? All I can say is that yet again Jo hasn't failed to make my emotions run wild. In the beginning I was instantly pulled in to reading. In Another Life created a whole new overwhelming depth of emotions that were out of my control; many moments throughout a number of chapters I would have a face plastered with a massive cheesy grin and the next moment I would be there with mascara covering my face from bawling my eyes out.

All the characters have a realistic and strong bond towards each other and the reader making the story touch your heart with a bang as well as being a true event in the author's life.I felt that I could relate to Anne as I could feel a lot of the emotions that were running throughout her being at many times through the book as it was explained in great detail of what emotions she felt.

If you are looking for a brilliant summer read I highly suggest picking up a copy of In Another Life by Jo Cattell from Amazon TODAY! Definitely one of the most emotion filled books I have ever read!!!

Speechless
Speechless
by Hannah Harrington
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,Wonderful,Fabulous, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Speechless (Paperback)
Well where do I start? A young girl called Chelsea wanted to fit in to the crowed like any other typical teenage girl and be seen as special and important to the students at school but everything she lives for known as gossip causes drastic measures to happen to a lot of people surrounding her. Chelsea's mouth is full of secrets and gossip that soon leads to an innocent boy being badly hurt . Will Chelsea change her ways? ...

At the beginning of the story Chelsea and Kristen are featured as the main characters but when trouble occurs Chelsea is soon left to fight her own battles of the hate surrounding her. So when Sam and Asha show support and help Chelsea soon sees a shimmer of light of friendship that is completely different to what she once shared with Kristen. However I loved reading parts that included Sam and Asha as they spoke so much truth and good throughout the book which helped Chelsea realise and understand that she went and reported the incident for a good reason.

Throughout speechless I felt like screaming at Chelsea for not being able to stop the gossip that was spilling out of her mouth like a knocked over water bottle . I also felt sad and extremely sorry towards the events that happened to Noah. When Chelsea visited the hospital for the first time I could feel myself become nervous but also tearing up. I enjoyed reading this book more and more as I carried on reading. I honestly felt disheartened when I saw that I was nearing the end I would more than certainly recommend this book to teenagers and adults!!!
To find out if Chelsea really did change her ways pick up your copy NOW !!!

Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde (Bedeviled)
Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde (Bedeviled)
Price: 3.12

4.0 out of 5 stars A unique adventure, 13 Feb 2013
At first I found "Eve Eden Vs. The Zombie Horde" hard to get in to but as I carried on reading I found that the book became a whirl wind of adventurous mysteries. As a young girl that is placed in a parallel world as her life gets turned upside down with unanswerable questions and activities happening around her; reading from her point of view allowed us to experience her life in greater depth filling you in on mind boggling adventures and disastrous events spent with her two best friends Kimi and Jaycee. Eve is put across as being a unique, extraordinary and funny character as her sense of humour is wacky and humorous. However she contains a shocking power that shocks not only herself but many others being readers and characters, i could Feel the confusion she obviously gained when she heard her best friends mention the apocalypse which somehow begged me to read more.

My favourite part of this extraordinary book was when she was kidnapped by the mysterious vampire boy named Nathan as it seemed to foretell that more danger and adventures were about to appear. As a whole I think a lot of teenagers would relate and enjoy reading "Eve Eden Vs. The Zombie Horde" as it contains many adventures that you can only dream about in real life but becomes reality right in front of your eyes.

After Angels Fall: 2 (Fallen Angels)
After Angels Fall: 2 (Fallen Angels)
by Jo Cattell
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet Romance, 13 Feb 2013
In all honesty I can say that "After Angels Fall" has not been a letdown to read. I thought nothing could compare to how amazing the first book of the series was but I could not have been more wrong. "After Angels Fall" made me not only see a young growing relationship be so full of love, misunderstandings and passion but as being completely full of honesty, hope and care.

Throughout this book you see Chloe and Nick go through many moments where there life is full of mistakes and battles .But could there love ever be broken? Chloe and Nick have such a wonderful relationship and bond that you wouldn't want to see break apart but when many events happened either being good or bad it caused many bumps in the road which lead to exactly that but later got resolved as love took over. This for me made the book really emotional as I have gained a connection to the characters that I feel can never be broken. I found myself tearing up at a lot of the events that occurred throughout. At many moments while reading; I found myself staring at the page in utter shock to the events that were occurring and feeling an emotion shoot through me that I still cannot explain. These adventures either being good or bad brought many tears to my eye either being from sadness or happiness. "After Angels Fall" completely captured my heart as soon as I started reading.

A lot of things have changed for both Nick and Chloe as there is a new addition to the family. But how much change has really happened? You will have to order you're copy and find out.

When Angels Fall-Coming Of Age Sweet Contemporary Romance (Fallen Angels)
When Angels Fall-Coming Of Age Sweet Contemporary Romance (Fallen Angels)
Price: 3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet Romance, 13 Feb 2013
When Angels Fall is an amazing book from start to finish. I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I have loved every minute it has taken me to read this book. It held a lot of heart warming adventures as well as having an equal balance of heart sinking tearful events which caused me to have a lot of mixed emotions.

The main characters Nick and Chloe were the reason I loved this book, not only do they make me feel what they feel they make me see what they see, Chloe's life is seen as a illusion until her secret is revealed by the power of love and trust she learns she holds for Nick. I could relate to these characters in a way no other book has allowed me to, as this book is so well written. This book includes many heated scenes which are not suitable for younger readers.

Thank you Jo for an amazing book to get lost in, I cannot wait to read the next book to this romantic series.