Profile for Looby Loo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Her Last Tomorrow
Her Last Tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 14 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Her Last Tomorrow (Kindle Edition)
Fabulous book. Gripping storyline and a wonderful twist at the end. Unputdownable and would highly recomment

From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)
From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars compelling read and unputdownable, 31 May 2015
A fabulous book. I was apprehensive about reading it at first as the story involves children, but it was a compelling read and definitely unputdownable once you started. Excellent, would highly recommend.

Cruel Justice (Justice series Book 1)
Cruel Justice (Justice series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Aug. 2013
I selected this book at random and am so pleased that I did. Excellent storyline that kept me from putting it down.

Impeding Justice (Justice series Book 2)
Impeding Justice (Justice series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 4 Aug. 2013
Loved this book, really did not want to put it down and read it so quickly. Lorne is an amazing character and you cannot help but like her.

Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)
Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 4 Aug. 2013
I read this book so quickly as I could not put it down. Excellent story line. Have just moved on to Book#4 and this also is a fabulous read.

Georgia
Georgia

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this book down., 6 April 2013
This review is from: Georgia (Kindle Edition)
I have now read all Lesley Pearse books and always think that the next one would never be as good. But this is not the case. Every boook seems to be better than the one before. Georgia is an excellent read and I just could not put this book down. I would recommend this book and will certainly read it again. Thank you Lesley for keeping me entertained time and time again.

The Promise (Belle 2)
The Promise (Belle 2)
by Lesley Pearse

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely brilliant read, 24 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Promise (Belle 2) (Paperback)
I have just finished reading this book after first reading Belle. Both books are fantastic. I couldn't put them down, just had to keep on reading. I actually feel friends with Belle after reading her story. Well done Lesley Pearce you are an amazing writer.

No Child of Mine
No Child of Mine
by Susan Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: No Child of Mine (Hardcover)
I had to stop reading this book on a couple of occasions as it was so very sad and heartwrenching, but I had to carry on with it and the ending was amazing. Another fantastic book by Susan Lewis.

Trust Me
Trust Me
by Lesley Pearse
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 20 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Trust Me (Mass Market Paperback)
I was a little wary about reading this book as it involved utter cruelty to children in childrens homes run by catholics both here and in Australia. However, I just could not put it down. It was gripping from the start and so very very sad. I was so pleased with the ending and cannot wait to read my next book by this author

The Choice
The Choice
by Susan Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Looby Loo, 7 Aug. 2011
This review is from: The Choice (Paperback)
I read this book during a a holiday in Malta and I just could not put it down. Will read it again soon. Fantastic story.

Page: 1 | 2