Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Perixx PERIMICE-713, Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse - Nano Receiver - 1000/1500/2000 DPI - On/Off Power Switch - Natural Ergonomic Vertical Design - Recommended with RSI User
Offered by KAWAii-honpo
Price: 29.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, 14 Jan 2014
This was the second type of ergonomic mouse I bought to try to alleviate RSI in my hands. The first one was rubbish. Thi one has been great, it fits well, and is easy to use. I haven't had any problems with it until I dropped it on the floor [concrete] and now the scroll wheel is a bit iffy. But, I will be buying another one.

1 pair of Revolutionary New Gel Massaging Liquid Insoles that actually work 1 Year Guarantee (7-8)
Offered by happy-feet
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good for plantar fasciitis, 21 Oct 2013
I've had plantar fasciitis for 3 years now.
I've had orthotic inserts, supports, gel insoles, heel lifts, foot pads [ and all operations/treatment known to man] but my current problem was not enough squish in the soles of steel toe caps.
I've been wearing these for about a week now [with an arch support] and I've had almost zero pain.
I will be buying more pairs so I can finally wear my normal choice of footwear....

Accuratus 2 Upright Mouse
Accuratus 2 Upright Mouse
Offered by King Of Gadgets UK
Price: 12.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for hand position, bad for longevity, 3 Jun 2013
I purchased one to try and stop the wrist pain while using the computer. It worked very well to stop the pain [providing you held your hand off the table and didn't lean on it and use the mouse at the same time] but it's annoyingly erractic.
Worked well for about a week. Then the mouse started freezing in position and only a shake of the mouse would start it up again, then you had to flick your nail across the light part on the underneath.
As another reviewer has said, good for showing you what an ergonomic mouse might do, but don't depend on it working consistently.

The Sword of Albion: The Sword of Albion Trilogy Book 1
The Sword of Albion: The Sword of Albion Trilogy Book 1
by Mark Chadbourn
Price: 9.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Stiff and plodding, 19 Aug 2010
Having read the Age of Misrule etc, I was hoping for more of the same fast-paced drama, with well-rounded characters, conversation that wasn't just filler, etc etc, but it didn't happen.

I found the book boring and ploddy. The characters were one-dimensional, the hero was a cutout chirpy-to-the-world/anguished and tortured in private, who always managed to be manacled to something that he later broke free of...three times, four times? Can't remember, stopped counting.
However, if you like books with a tortured lead [lots of book time], a very slightly spirited female un-love interest [ bit of a wet rag, hardly any book time ], a missing love [a few pages?], a serial killer [sadly the funniest character who also acted the most out of character], an innocent abroad [lots of angst there]and a mighty wizard [phooey], you may not be disappointed.

Unfortunately, I was, hence this review.