Profile for Allen Dewsnap > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
AMW0046B Dulux Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Sports Mag Wheels
AMW0046B Dulux Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Sports Mag Wheels

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quallity., 22 May 2013
Come pre assembled and appears to be well made. We use it to wheel our elderly Father to the pub and it does this easily enough.

Listerine Pocketpaks, Oral Care Strips, Cool Mint - 72 Strips
Listerine Pocketpaks, Oral Care Strips, Cool Mint - 72 Strips
Offered by Deals of UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Breath, 22 May 2013
It does what it says in the review. I think it is no better than a mint to be honest but it does freshen your breath. Would be ok for kissing the girlfriend or going to a meeting. It does not freshen your breath in the long term and I still use liquid Listerine which is also much cheaper. Okay for you pocket or bag though.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Aid not for me., 22 May 2013
I have problems sleeping at night caused by excessive snoring. I thought some gentle sleeping pills might help me relax and get a good nights sleep. The first night I woke up at about 2am and felt as though I had been drugged. Next day was truly horrible at work because all I wanted to do was sleep and felt exhausted all day. I decided on one last try and took a pill on Friday night, so I could rest Saturday if need be. Just as well because once again I felt really tired . I will not take anymore of these tablets. I am not saying they do not work , just that they are not for me. The only way is to try them for yourself but avoid buying large quantities until you are happy they are good for you.

Contec Full-Colour OLED USB Finger Pulse Oximeter & Heart Rate Monitor w/ 24hr Memory, Lanyard, 3pin UK USB Adapter & Full Analysis Software
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Oximeter, 13 April 2013
I do not use this as I do not know how to ! The manual is hopeless and I could not fathom it at all. It is well made and probably works as it should. I wanted to measure my blood oxygen levels whilst asleep but I lack the necessary medical degree to understand how to use this. Also, it is very fiddly to use and I just got fed up in the end. Should have sent it back really.
Update 23/9/13!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, using this is not rocket science after all. I looked on the net and found out how to use it. It successfully measured my oxygen level overnight which gave readings of 95% when I was asleep, and 70% when I fell asleep. This was not good and I suspected I was suffering from sleep apnoea, which was later confirmed. If you need a pulse oximeter then this does work very well and once you know how, is reasonably easy to use. Loading the software onto a computer is quite tricky but not impossible. YouTube is a good source of information. I am now sleeping perfectly with the help of this device.

MITSUBISHI COLT MK6 INC CZC CZT 05- WINDSCREEN WIPERS WIPER BLADES FRONT PAIR
MITSUBISHI COLT MK6 INC CZC CZT 05- WINDSCREEN WIPERS WIPER BLADES FRONT PAIR

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor., 13 April 2013
I did not like these at all. They were supposedly a replacement for my Mitsubishi Colt wipers and my car was listed in the Amazon listing. When they arrived the packaging made no mention of my car and it mentioned BMW (or some other German company- Audi maybe) .To be fair they did fit .The smaller of the two was an inch too short which left an annoying gap when in use. Also, some days they were very loud and would drive me mad. I think I would worry about damaging the screen if I carried on using these. Get ripped off and buy the official spares !

Omron Intellisense M7 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Multi Cuff
Omron Intellisense M7 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Multi Cuff
Offered by easi2shop

2.0 out of 5 stars I have my doubts., 13 April 2013
I bought this as part of my diet regime and a general healthier outlook on my fitness. I have mild hypertension and like to check my BP. To be honest if you take 3 readings you will get 3 different results and I am not sure if this is very reliable. To be fair when I go to the doctors they seem to have the same problem and they just use the average. Maybe I should do the same. It is well made .

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog pacifier., 13 April 2013
We have a little westie who hates fireworks. He gets stressed out and sits there shaking in terror. I bought this and it is of fantastic build quality. It works well (plugs in and gets hot) and seemed to take some of the stress out of the poor mutt. Only 4 stars as I cannot categorically state that it actually works. But our dog did seem to relax more. It is possible after an hour of bombardment he simply got used to the noise. Quite expensive .

Optrex Actimist Two in One Dry + Irritated Eye Spray 10 ml
Optrex Actimist Two in One Dry + Irritated Eye Spray 10 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 13 April 2013
I like the principle of closing my eyes and using a spray. I hate eye drops. Not terribly convinced by these to be honest but may be useful if you have an eye infection. Could be useful for small children, maybe ?

Philips HD4644/00 White Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Philips HD4644/00 White Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 13 April 2013
Very impressed. Great build quality and a very fast boil. Good viewing window which means it is possible to boil just a single cup of water. Bought this for my office at work and it looks great too.

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, Super King
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, Super King
Offered by Textiles Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 13 April 2013
After I ordered I read some very bad reviews about this company but I have only positives. The Duvet came quickly and well packaged. It is incredibly warm and I have now stopped using my electric blanket. Much better and cheaper than Aldi !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12