Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Homecraft Dorking Donner Stocking Aid
Homecraft Dorking Donner Stocking Aid

5.0 out of 5 stars I can not bend down since having a hip replacement ..., 7 Sep 2014
I can not bend down since having a hip replacement so this is an invaluable device for me to use. It did take a little while to
get to grips with but now I find it much easier to use and I do not need help from my husband.

Liquorice Catherine Wheels (Box of 75)
Liquorice Catherine Wheels (Box of 75)
Offered by The Sweet Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars real product!, 11 Mar 2014
These catherine wheels are really soft and tasty, Have had others in the past but not as nice as these.
Would recommend highly. Thanks

The Very Best Of Cat Stevens
The Very Best Of Cat Stevens

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent album, 11 Mar 2014
This is just as expected, all the great songs of cat stevens. Love them all.
Good seller. thanks. would recommend

Fellowes Office Suites Deluxe Keyboard Manager with Adjustable Height and Mouse Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 20 Nov 2013
I had quite a small space on my computer desk for a keyboard and mouse so this was the obvious choice.
It has freed up so much space and I would have no hesitation in recommending it. It seems very sturdy too.

Convenience Foods for the Slow Cooker (Slow Cooker Library)
Convenience Foods for the Slow Cooker (Slow Cooker Library)
by Carolyn Humphries

4.0 out of 5 stars lots inside, 12 April 2013
Good book, I have bought a few slow cooker books but I find this to be the best so far

Aidapt Beaumont Leg Rest
Aidapt Beaumont Leg Rest
Offered by Capital Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars good practical stool, 12 April 2013
I needed this for the height adjustments and it is very practical and easy to store. Has multiple uses too

Logitech USB Marble Mouse
Logitech USB Marble Mouse
Offered by SARRAR

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 April 2013
I have had this one before and for a long time too, it started to fail so I bought another one as I find them
comfortable to use and long lasting.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 10 Mar 2013
I ordered these once before and they were lovely so re-ordered them and a few more this time. The only problem was that I was not expecting a wait before delivery but they arrived in good order anyway.

Yamaha LP-7A pedal unit
Yamaha LP-7A pedal unit
Offered by Reidy's Home Of Music

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 10 Mar 2013
I ordered these together with the Yamaha DGX640W Digital Piano. Ordered at the same time and delivered together extremely quickly. The pedals are easy to fit and are great. Have used them for a few weeks now and are very good.

Yamaha DGX640W Digital Piano
Yamaha DGX640W Digital Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpected!, 10 Mar 2013
I ordered this digital piano as an upgrade. Having read all the specifications of the piano, it looked fantastic value for money but
on using it for the first time, I found I had a lot to learn about all the buttons etc. Very pleased so far, I ordered the foot pedals too as they really are needed Would recommend this piano as it is very versatile. Delivered extremely quickly.

Page: 1 | 2