Profile for Bee > Reviews

Bee

Page: 1 | 2
War Dogs
War Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read - looking forward to the next in the series., 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: War Dogs (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit I have been a fan of Greg Bear's work since first reading Eon in the late 80's. War Dogs is an enjoyable read with interesting ideas. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.

[Free Screen Protector] Nexus 6 Case - Ringke SLIM Case [All Around Protection][CRYSTAL] Premium Dual Coated Hard Case Cover for Google Motorola Nexus 6 - ECO Package
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars good case that doesnt hide the good looks of your enormo phone, 31 Jan. 2015
As usual Ringke have made a perfect slim case for a mobile phone. The crystal slim for the nexus 6 adds no real bulk to the phone and allows you too see it without hiding the wonderful design. The cut outs for buttons, mic and camera are well placed. There are other cases that may give more protection but spoil the look of the phone. The only negative is the crystal case is a little slippy in your hand.

Hush Puppies Mens Rockford Toe Cap Oxford HMR1229-001 Black 8 UK, 42 EU
Hush Puppies Mens Rockford Toe Cap Oxford HMR1229-001 Black 8 UK, 42 EU

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Jan. 2015
Far too small, I had to get a full size larger just to get them on my feet.

School Satchel (M) Vintage Leather Satchel Shoulder Bag (A4) Unisex PAUL MARIUS Vintage & retro
Offered by PAUL MARIUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality man bag, 17 April 2014
The bag I'd well made and very good value for money. The colour is a little lighter than the pictures but will just get better in time. I can fit a few A4 books an iPad and a macbook 13 air in it with ease along with my lunch and other do-dads.
If I was to buy again I'd consider the lager bag though.

Timberland Original 6" Earthkeepers, Men's Boots
Timberland Original 6" Earthkeepers, Men's Boots
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but poor soles, 10 Mar. 2014
Please take note of the many reviews here that warn about the soles on these boots. I've had them on twice for a few hours and there is noticeable wear. They are good looking boots and at Amazon's low prices I ignored the warnings. I don't expect to wear them often and don't hold much hope that they will last a winter.

Heimplanet The Cave Inflatable Tent and Pump (Old Version)
Heimplanet The Cave Inflatable Tent and Pump (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very cool looking tent., 30 Nov. 2013
I bought the Cave as an impulse buy during the Black Friday sale. I have to say I'm very impressed with the tent. There was a bit a head scratching assembling the tent the first time (no instructions in my box). Once assembled it's very quick and easy after that. It's a pain to get back into the bag but it can be done. If Apple made tents this is what it would look like. Very practical, very expensive if bought for full price and very very cool.

Cloud Atlas [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [Region Free]
Cloud Atlas [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by Griffston-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic scifi, 11 Aug. 2013
Almost Bollywood in its range of entertainment. The multiple story lines only lacked a musical number. Funny, sad and scary. What more could you ask for.

Inception (Music From The Motion Picture)
Inception (Music From The Motion Picture)

5.0 out of 5 stars Time, 19 July 2013
Time is probably the best known and remembered track but give the others a chance. The album is hans at his usual best.

Pushin' Against a Stone
Pushin' Against a Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 14 May 2013
I only listened to Valerie's new album because it was one of the £5 albums of the week and had an interesting cover design. Her music style was very unexpected indeed. I hope she tours the UK again in the near future.

Original Finnish Gas Mask
Original Finnish Gas Mask

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a COD fan, 26 Jan. 2013
I bought this for a nephew who is a fan of call of duty. Its better than I expected. It's now in his bedroom on display. Arrived earlier than expected and well wrapped.

Page: 1 | 2