Profile for MargKernow > Reviews

Hanes Ladies Sports Tank Top Vest Red
Hanes Ladies Sports Tank Top Vest Red
Offered by Tomscabin

4.0 out of 5 stars Size 10, 16 Oct 2013
The shirt is tight fitting and a lot longer than previously purchased tops of this kind. Size 10 is a snug fit. If you have bits on your tummy area you would rather cover I would purchase a bigger size.

Dora Designs Dora Mouse Doorstop
Dora Designs Dora Mouse Doorstop
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dora Designs Dora Mouse Doorstop
I purchased this for a birthday present and it was totally loved. It has made the person smile everytime they wall past it!

Maru Lilly Womens Swimming Costume - Graphite - Size 10
Maru Lilly Womens Swimming Costume - Graphite - Size 10
Offered by LeSports Ltd
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Size 10, 16 Oct 2013
This swimming costume is made of nice material and has the pink trim is pretty. It is a little higher on the legs than I normally have and a little lower cut on the bust also.

Miss Posh Ladies Womens Floral Summer Flippy Skirt - Black - 10
Miss Posh Ladies Womens Floral Summer Flippy Skirt - Black - 10
Offered by LeSports Ltd
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Size 10, 16 Oct 2013
This skirt fits lovely and is ideal for wearing to the beach. The only small problem I have is because I have curvy or fat thighs. When trying to slip the the skirt up over it puts a bit of a strain on the zip because the zip is a short one. Once the skirt is pulled up over my wider bid it fits lovely.

Large Waterproof Picnic Blanket 150x130cm
Large Waterproof Picnic Blanket 150x130cm
Offered by DEAL-BOX
Price: 7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Blanket, 20 Aug 2013
The blanket arrived quickly and it looked lovely and was great for a trip to the beach. But after taking to the beach a couple of times the back lining has ripped in several places which fills up with sand and the blanket side has torn where you do up with velcro. Maybe ok if you stick to grass. I am a little disappointed, to be honest and will need to purchase a new one.

WOMENS PUSH UP MOULDED DIAMANTE BIKINI TOP AND BOTTOMS ADJUSTABLE STRAPS LADIES TEAL BLUE SIZE 12
Offered by Lora Dora
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Size 12, 20 Aug 2013
I am a size 10 after loosing some weight but decided to purchase a size 12 in case I put some weight back on. I am pleased that I did. Size 12 fits well. The bikini is very flattering and very pretty. Have had lots of compliments!

Lepel Fiore Padded Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Sky Blue 34C
Lepel Fiore Padded Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Sky Blue 34C

5.0 out of 5 stars 34C, 20 Aug 2013
This was the 3rd or 4th Lepel bra I have purchased on here. They have been the most comfortable and well fitting bra's I have ever had. All very pretty and feminine and very well made. Just as pleased with this one as I have been with the others! Thanks!

By Caprice Monroe Bikini Top Women's Bikini Blue/White 10
By Caprice Monroe Bikini Top Women's Bikini Blue/White 10
Offered by George and Freddie

3.0 out of 5 stars Bikini Top, 10 Aug 2012
This bikini top is very pretty. I purchased it with the matching bottoms. The size 12 bottoms fitted fine, however I have found the size 10 top to be a little uncomfortable. I am a size 10 top, 12 bottom normally. So I would recommend maybe trying a size bigger.

BLUE Skinny Belt with metal buckle To fit waist 29 to 34 inches (74cm to 86cm)
BLUE Skinny Belt with metal buckle To fit waist 29 to 34 inches (74cm to 86cm)

2.0 out of 5 stars Slim line belt, 10 Aug 2012
I purchased this belt in a hurry so I had a blue item to go with a red dress and white top, for the jubilee weekend. Thankfully the belt arrived very quickly. I wore the belt all weekend. However, now it has actually cracked where it has been through the buckle and is hanging by a small part of plastic. The item was not expensive and was fit for my purpose, but I am not really going to be able to use it again.

By Caprice Monroe Bikini Pant Women's Bikini Blue/White 12
By Caprice Monroe Bikini Pant Women's Bikini Blue/White 12
Offered by George and Freddie

4.0 out of 5 stars Bikini Bottom, 10 Aug 2012
This bikini bottom is very flattering and pretty. I am a size 10/12 and the fit is good. I would buy it in another colour too.