Profile for RB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
mophie juice pack air for iPhone 4s/4 (1,500mAh) - Black
mophie juice pack air for iPhone 4s/4 (1,500mAh) - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T LAST, 6 Nov. 2013
I've had this for just over a year now. When it was new it wold recharge the phone quickly form 20% back up to 100%, now it recharges the phone slowly and only up to approx 80%. Will it last another year, I do not know, but in the last year it has only been required less than 12 times.

The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life
The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life
by Twyla Tharp

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 6 Nov. 2013
What an amazing book. I have never read a book so fast and learnt so much from it's contents. Twyla's style is easy and accessible and the information is perfect for any creative person. Buy and absorb you will not regret it.

Serious Creativity: Using the Power of Lateral Thinking to Create New Ideas
Serious Creativity: Using the Power of Lateral Thinking to Create New Ideas
by Edward de Bono

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 6 Nov. 2013
Great read, very useful information, the book is well laid out. The content is useful and accessible, great for small and large businesses.

Envirofeed Jug
Envirofeed Jug
Offered by Two Wests & Elliott

4.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Envirofeed Jug
There are only two things I dislike about this.

Firstly that the 'veg' container discoloured on day one and continues to get browner and darker, and secondly that the drip tray in the lid is not angled enough to allow the drips to pour back into the jug.

Rules of the Red Rubber Ball
Rules of the Red Rubber Ball
by Kevin Caroll

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE READ, 6 Nov. 2013
I well put together book to uplift you and set you back on track when you've slipped off it. I thoroughly recommend it.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Price: £29.99 - £140.88

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN AND ADDICTIVE, 8 Sept. 2013
The flex is very comfortable to wear though fiddly to get the clasp to attach. Though it is waterproof I have not worn it in the shower. One of the stats I find most interesting is my sleep pattern, wearing it over night is easy I just don't notice I have it on.

One amusing thing was that whilst driving over Irish roads I apparently did about 6000 steps without leaving the car, due I think to forever changing gear and riding over appalling road surfaces, so exactly how accurate it is at recognising steps with other arm movements I am not sure, but hey its just an indication. Likewise if I am doing anything vigorous with my hand (like using a hammer or saw) it goes a bit loopy so I remove it.

I've had it two weeks now and I find It's a great way of getting a view on how unfit I really am.

Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case 2000 mAh and Rechargable Battery for iPhone 4/4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 15 Aug. 2013
Does what is says on the tin - ver well. Buy one you will not be disappointed with it at all.

Robot Auto Sweep
Robot Auto Sweep
Offered by PUNCH

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY CHEAP AND NASTY CONSTRUCTION, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Robot Auto Sweep
This was particularly cheaply made and did not work. The charger barely stayed in the adaptor (not supplied) and took a charge. The motor did not charge at all. This is ridiculously expensive for what it is.

BEWARE IF YOU DO BUY THIS, if it goes wrong it has to e returned to Italy at your cost!

3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro + fisheye kit photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C 6 6 Plus Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 S5 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Silver)
Offered by XCSOURCE

2.0 out of 5 stars Stupid design Flaw, 6 May 2013
the lenses are fine but the metal ring that has to be stuck to the phone for the lenses to magnetically attach covers the flash on the iPhone. Therefore you can't use the lenses and the flash and before you can use them you need to cut a piece out of the ring with a metal saw then file it smooth before sticking it to the phone case.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR MONEY, 28 April 2013
It works very simply. The tripod seems sturdy and the shutter release will take a photo and start a video recording but not stop it.

Page: 1 | 2