Profile for F. Bottani > Reviews

Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Medium Point Pens, Pack of 10, Multi-Colour
Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Medium Point Pens, Pack of 10, Multi-Colour
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pens, 11 Sept. 2014
Excellent quality rollerball pen with a high quality metallic ink. The great thing is that the ink doesn't smear or bleed through most papers.The colours are subtle and they give a nice fine line. The ink quite dense and it does write well on both matt and gloss paper. A good buy well worth the money.

250 LARGE REINFORCED WHITE STRUNG TAGS LUGGAGE LABELS 120 x 60mm
250 LARGE REINFORCED WHITE STRUNG TAGS LUGGAGE LABELS 120 x 60mm
Offered by Easico

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money., 18 Aug. 2014
Very good value for money. I buy them for my textiles students who use them to stick samples of fabrics or examples of seams, stitching etc for they sketchbooks and they look great. Will be buying again!

Metcalfe PN108 N Gauge Card Kit - Factory & Boilerhouse with rail sidebay
Metcalfe PN108 N Gauge Card Kit - Factory & Boilerhouse with rail sidebay

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 18 Aug. 2014
Like all Metcalfe kits, this one is perfectly designed with great attention to details as always. The instructions are not always accurate and I have written to Metcalfe to point out a few mistakes. I bought it as a present for my nephew (he's 9) and he loved it but he did need some help to interpret the instructions. Once completed it looked fantastic though!

VonHaus Bamboo Shoe Rack Shelf Organiser Holder - 4 Tier
VonHaus Bamboo Shoe Rack Shelf Organiser Holder - 4 Tier

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, 18 Aug. 2014
Very sturdy and well made. I like this shoe rack a lot actually as it's very well made and a lovely alternative to cheap pine. It took literally minutes to put together and I can finally put all of our shoes on it. We fitted 15 pairs on it! It's also a good size, narrow enough to fit in our very modest hallway and not too tall to be too obvious. I am delighted with it!

The Multi Hanger Clothes Horse Airer. Indoor / Outdoor
The Multi Hanger Clothes Horse Airer. Indoor / Outdoor
Offered by Zoozio Tv

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 18 Aug. 2014
After years of shopping on Amazon I occasionally get something that is not only useless by badly made and misrepresented. Here's a few points:
-The picture on the box showed a hanger which is taller that what was in the box. As it is anything longer that a blouse/shirt/short skirt, trails on the floor. When I pointed this out to the manufacturer I was told they had never had any complaint and I should send it back - obviously at my own expense - which was a little less that I paid for it!
I decided not to bother (which I think they rely on) and used it.
- 10 days after I started using it, Surprise, surprise one of the arms broke off.
This is a cheaply made item which I would most definitely not recommend. I only gave it a star because there's no option for no starts at all.

Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Offered by Bumbles Toys & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wirting set., 18 Aug. 2014
Very sweet writing set bought as a present for a 10 year old who likes drawing. She really liked the illustrations and has been using the letter paper as a drawing pad! The content of the set is safely contained in two pockets. Paper and enveloped are of a good quality and I like the touch of the stickers always popular with children. A lovely set ideal for a present.

Liberty Stationery Set
Liberty Stationery Set
by Quadrille+

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality stationery set, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Liberty Stationery Set (Hardcover)
Good quality stationery set, well packaged and presented. The envelopes are lined and of a good quality.

Illustration School: Let's Draw Cute Animals
Illustration School: Let's Draw Cute Animals
by Sachiko Umoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Entartaining and educational, 18 Aug. 2014
I saw this book in a bookshop in Taunton and liked it straight away. I bought it mainly as a teaching tool to show students how to learn to draw. This book can be used by anyone who wants to bring their own illustration to their work. It offers both entertaining and fun drawing instruction and techniques along with inspiring and sweet unique-style characters and elements. My students loved it especially the ones who always struggled with drawing.

Illustration School: Let's Draw Happy People

Straw Beach Mat 60 x 180cm
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money!, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Straw Beach Mat 60 x 180cm
Very thin and flimsy. We used it camping a few times and it fell apart. We then bought one on holiday for less money and it did the job a lot better than this one. A waste of money!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4