Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Sony Xperia Miro UK Sim Free Smartphone
Sony Xperia Miro UK Sim Free Smartphone
Offered by gsm4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one bought., 31 May 2014
I bought one of these phones for my husbands christmas, and was so happy with the purchase that I have since bought another for my 12 year old daughters birthday. Both seem extremely happy with the phones. Delivery was excellent. No worries at all.

Hand-Made with Love - Black and Aqua Beaded Bracelet with Charm ' FALL OUT BOY '
Offered by ToolPort UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 18th birthday pressie, 31 May 2014
Item was exactly as described, arrived quick enough and on time for the party of one happy 18 year old :D

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - White 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - White 600 Count
Offered by best deal 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery could be quicker, 31 May 2014
I have purchased these bands in the hope to receive them maybe a day or two after purchasing. Unfortunately it took over a fortnight to get here. I contacted the seller and was told to wait another day or two and see if they arrived, they did. I have since ordered another 2 packs, again in the hope of receiving them quickly thinking that the first time was a fluke, but I am still awaiting these after over a week. The bands themselves are absolutely fine, good quality product, but delivery could definately be a whole lot better.

Total Loom: Step By Step Guide To Make Your Favorite Rainbow Loom Accessories
Total Loom: Step By Step Guide To Make Your Favorite Rainbow Loom Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, better using websites and you tube, 15 May 2014
What a waste of money!! I have had better designs using the websites and you tube. Dont wasted your money

Biffy Clyro Gold Edition Guitar Pick Display With 15 Guitar Picks A4 Size
Biffy Clyro Gold Edition Guitar Pick Display With 15 Guitar Picks A4 Size

4.0 out of 5 stars 16th birthday, 1 Oct 2013
I bought this as a 16th birthday present (still to be given). I am a bit disappointed also that it didnt come in a frame, I assumed it did as it is pictured! Oh well, hopefully it will be well received.

The Witches of Pollok
The Witches of Pollok

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 Dec 2012
I was brought up in Pollok and the story of this book (being a true story) opened my eyes. I didnt know abything about this and found it a great read.

The Book That's More Than Just a Book - Book
The Book That's More Than Just a Book - Book
by Peter Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars The Book Thats More Than Just A Book - Peter Kay, 24 Oct 2011
This was bought for my mother in law who is an avid fan of Peter Kay. She was extremely disappointed at the amount of full page photographs there were in this book and not an awful lot of writings.