ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Disney TANGLED RAPUNZEL Single Duvet Cover Set
Offered by The Bedding Den
Price: 16.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Polyester!!!, 5 Nov 2011
I have not even taken this duvet cover outof the packet. I am sure it looks lovely but it is 100% polyester (note - they don't say that on the info) and I would never subject my daughter to 100% polyester duvet. I have returned it unopened.

LEGO Ben 10 Alien Force 8409 Spidermonkey
LEGO Ben 10 Alien Force 8409 Spidermonkey

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 28 April 2011
My 5 yr old boy has 3 of these. He loves making weird and wonderful combinations. It's expensive but I think will last forever.

Spy Gear Spy Micro Set X2
Spy Gear Spy Micro Set X2

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 28 April 2011
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Micro Set X2 (Toy)
My 5 yr old boy and 7 yr old girl got these for Christmas. Now 4 months later they are still played with (they love the motion sensor in particular) and compared to a lot of toys it's created some great creative play.

Disney Princess Tangled Rapunzel Deluxe Story Bag
Disney Princess Tangled Rapunzel Deluxe Story Bag
Offered by MedClub
Price: 22.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Rapunzel bag, 28 April 2011
Only bought this so we could have a Flynn and horse to go with the tower set we'd bought earlier. I thought this toy was overpriced and if we'd bought it alone I would not have been happy with it's play value.

Disney Princess Tangled Rapunzel's Magical Tower
Disney Princess Tangled Rapunzel's Magical Tower
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tower, 28 April 2011
Very nice toy. Just a shame it doesn't come with Flynn and the horse (the packaging makes it look like you do). We ended up buying the really expensive bag set with 3 figures to give us Flynn and the horse which was not such good value but made my 3 yr old v happy.

Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 6 - Devil
Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 6 - Devil
Offered by The Entertainer
Price: 10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars you don't get what you ask for, 6 Feb 2011
This is actually an ok toy, I'm just very cross that I ordered one design and received something completely different. I would have sent it back but opened it in front of my daughter who then wanted it straight, even though it wasn't the cool and funky black and white design but a red flame etc design. The small print said "designs may vary" but this sort of internet seller gives internet shopping a bad name.

Spy Gear - Ultimate Spy Watch.
Spy Gear - Ultimate Spy Watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars spy watch, 6 Feb 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
No real play value, just a watch with fairly useless and at times annoying features (like an alarm that if you're in the wrong mode goes off randomly). The kids like them as accessories but compared to the fab Spy Gear Kit this is a very poor toy in comparison

Spy Gear Agent Tool Kit
Spy Gear Agent Tool Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars spy gear, 6 Feb 2011
This review is from: Spy Gear Agent Tool Kit (Toy)
My 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter received these for Christmas, both loved them and has lead to lots of great imaginative play.

LEGO City 3181: Passenger Plane
LEGO City 3181: Passenger Plane

5.0 out of 5 stars fab aeroplane, 6 Feb 2011
My 5 year old boy loves lego and loved making this v nice plane. LEGO is fab and this is another of their great products.

Hello Kitty 'Daisy' Duvet Cover and Pillowcase
Hello Kitty 'Daisy' Duvet Cover and Pillowcase

4.0 out of 5 stars hello kitty bedding, 6 Feb 2011
Good quality cotton duvet cover and piloow case. Pillow case is a very large size, which is my only criticism of this nice product.

Page: 1 | 2