Profile for Ensar Pervizovic > Reviews

Content by Ensar Pervizovic

Ensar Pervizovic

Page: 1 | 2
Anika-Baby BabyRice 3D Casting Kit (Metallic Silver)
Anika-Baby BabyRice 3D Casting Kit (Metallic Silver)
Price: 46.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very exclusive look, 31 Jan 2014
This frame has a very exclusive look when it's finished. Expect A LOT of work before you get this finished.
There are like 100 steps that you have to go through. The material that is provided is enough but you are allowed to screw up once.
We felt like it's better to use warm water otherwise your kid can get a chock and ruin the mold. Then you have to adjust the recipe. Use common sense when going through the steps.

Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5)
Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5)
Price: 3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun colors, 31 Jan 2014
Fun colors and good quality. What more can you expect. Note that they have a whole where the water can go in and out.

Pyroflam Round Casseroles with Lids, Set of 3
Pyroflam Round Casseroles with Lids, Set of 3
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 44.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy looking casseroles, 31 Jan 2014
These casseroles look very exclusive and much more expensive then they really are.
They work very well but I have deducted a star since they are NOT non-stick if expect that.

VTech Baby Rock and Roll Radio
VTech Baby Rock and Roll Radio
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice music, 31 Jan 2014
It's a nice playtoy with many different sound and music. Our son is 7 month so he is not playing with it in the way you want since I think the child must be older in order to be able to fully use it.

Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10)
Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10)
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun colors, 31 Jan 2014
These are really fun looking sea buddies. The colors are nice and bright and the quality is good.
Note that each one of them has a small hole where the water can come in and out when pressing.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Calming Lotion
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Calming Lotion
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cream but the smell is to strong, 31 Jan 2014
It's a nice loation but I think the smell is to strong. After we apply it on to our son you can smell it in the whole room.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubblebath
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubblebath
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Honey smell and long lasting, 31 Jan 2014
Very good shampoo that smells just like honey. The best part is that it lasts for a long time.
The bottle is not very big so I expected it to not last very long. We have been using it for almost 2 month (every other/third day) and we have used about 15% of it.

Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)
Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)
Price: 31.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 Jan 2014
Very good product for the baby. My son is almost 8 months so we bought it kind of late but it still works.
He moves a lot in it so we have to use the belt that comes with the seat otherwise he will fall of.

Boston Acoustics 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - White
Boston Acoustics 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking speakers, 31 Jan 2014
Great looking speakers that don't take much space. I mainly use is to watch movies but it's not bad at playing music too.
I haven't crancked it up as much as I would like since we have a small child at home so I don't know how much they can take.
For the price it's a very good product. I like the way it looks when hanging on the wall. Smart spoor for cabling in the back so that they don't affect the wallmount.

Pyroflam Rectangular Roaster, 35 x 22 cm
Pyroflam Rectangular Roaster, 35 x 22 cm
Price: 15.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking product but not non-stick, 31 Jan 2014
It's a very nice looking Roaster and feels sturdy and good quality.
I deducted one star because the fact that it's not non-stick as I expected.

Page: 1 | 2