Profile for Mr. P. G. MIDDLETON > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. G. MIDD...

Mr. P. G. MIDDLETON

The World's End [DVD]
The World's End [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining!!!!, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The World's End [DVD] (DVD)
A very entertaining film, made me laugh out aloud a few times!! Not quite as good as Hot Fuzz but better than Shaun of the Dead!

Skylanders Giants Lightcore Hex Character Pack
Skylanders Giants Lightcore Hex Character Pack
Offered by Future Gaming UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon I thought you were better than this!!!!! What a complete CON!!!!, 19 Oct. 2013
This is surely illegal under the trade descriptions act, This character doesn't even belong to Skylanders Swap Force as made out in its description, Amazon are misleading customers just so they can shift old stock to an old game.

Alpha and Omega [DVD]
Alpha and Omega [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayden Panettiere
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable film!, 21 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Alpha and Omega [DVD] (DVD)
I personally thought this was a very enjoyable film & so did my son, I thought it was just as good if not better than the other animated films of the year ( Shrek 4 & Toy Story 3).

Darwin's Race
Darwin's Race
by Brian Ullmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving adventure!, 24 July 2010
This review is from: Darwin's Race (Paperback)
Very enjoyable book keeps you reading, a real page turner you wont want to put it down!

Steve Coogan Live - As Alan Partridge And Other Less Successful Characters [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont listen to the bad reviews, this is a excellent show!, 5 Dec. 2009
I went to see this live when it was on & Steve was excellent the whole house was in stitches! Very funny songs (especially the last one at the end of the show)! ALL the characters were funny & entertaining.

Ike - Countdown To D-Day [DVD] [2005]
Ike - Countdown To D-Day [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Tom Selleck

5.0 out of 5 stars A different sort of war film!, 26 Oct. 2008
Tom selleck shows what a good actor he is in this film. A different sort of war film not based on the soilder's view but from the President of the USA's view, a very intresting film.

Traveller's Wildlife Guide: Southern Mexico
Traveller's Wildlife Guide: Southern Mexico
by Les Beletsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use field guide!, 13 Jun. 2008
I took this book out with me to the Mexican island of Cozumel & kept it in my ruck sack the whole time, every time I saw a bird or creature I was able to find it in the book with it detailed pictures & good descriptions. I identified a wide range of wildlife that I stumbled across including a Boa Constrictor & other tree snakes, a Marine Toad, Vultures my partner even saw a Grey Fox.

The Incredible Journey [DVD]
The Incredible Journey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emile Genest

5.0 out of 5 stars A Family Classic!!!!, 6 Nov. 2006
This review is from: The Incredible Journey [DVD] (DVD)
I used to watch this film when I was a young boy, on a dodgy tape recorded off of the telly, finally they have released it on Dvd. This film is the only film that has ever made me shed a tear, & thats saying something as I am a Big butch rugby player. I watched it again recently & the ending still makes the hairs on my arms stand on end.

This is a must for any loving family (especially those of you with dogs & Cats).