Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Middlesex, England.)

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Price: 10.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Good card, 27 Sep 2013
It works. It was cheap. I'm satisfied. As it is only class 4 I don't use it for things that require speed such as photographs, but it's fine in my tablet. A good buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I pads...forget them., 27 Sep 2013
This tablet exceeded my expectations. The delivery took 4 days and it was in perfect condition on arrival. It worked straight out of the box, and connected to my router as soon as I put in the password. The WiFi range is not great, I get good reception all over the house but not so good in the garden.
It is a pity that the only instructions were in Chinese, so I'll have to have lessons to be able to read them. That said, it works just as well as the iPads my kids have but cost about 200 less. They are very jealous, and I am very happy.

PowerPlanet Pro Range: 3.0 metres Full HD 1080p replacement for Panasonic RP-CDHM15E-K, RP-CDHM30E-K HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sep 2013
It does just what I wanted it to do. Highly recommended. Go for it. What more can I say? :-)

PowerPlanet DMW-BLC12, DMW-BLC12E Panasonic High Capacity Compatible Digital Camera 2 Year Warranty Battery for PANASONIC Lumix DMC-G5, DMC-FZ200 (as well as DMC-GH2 but does not show remaining battery life)
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 Sep 2013
It doesn't last as long as the original, but I can get 3 of these for the same price as 1 of Panasonics' batteries... so that's what I'll do:-)
FZ200 users will be pleased to know that this replacement battery DOES show the charge status, unlike some others.

Samsung Galaxy S3 & Note II MHL HDMI 1080p HDTV Converter Adapter Cable- Black
Samsung Galaxy S3 & Note II MHL HDMI 1080p HDTV Converter Adapter Cable- Black
Offered by CAMAC (Ceed Cable)
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 27 Sep 2013
This is just perfect. It does everything I want it to do...and it was cheap!!! Very good service. A good buy.

Jazz On A Summer's Day [DVD] [NTSC]
Jazz On A Summer's Day [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Louis Armstrong
Price: 13.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 16 Nov 2008
In my opinion, this is the perfect movie. The photography is amazing thanks to Bert Stern being a stills man first of all, and a film maker second. His work shows the best of both worlds. The music is so fantastic that the audience actually listens to it!!!! A bit of a novelty nowadays. Mind you, I'm still wondering what Chuck Berry was doing there. Still he was fun!
I can't work out whether Mahalia Jackson or Chico Hamilton stole the show, but you could literally hear a pin drop during their performances, the audience was so entranced. I would put them equal first.
Watch it, listen to it, and make up your own mind. If you like wonderful music played with skill, love and talent, this is the DVD for you

Centurion GT4 Black Premium Contemporary Design Flat Screen 23"-50" Glass Stand
Centurion GT4 Black Premium Contemporary Design Flat Screen 23"-50" Glass Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 16 Nov 2008
I researched many other stands before settling on this one, and only had to wait 7 days before it was delivered. The packaging was so good that even though it showed signs of damage to one corner, the contents were intact and undamaged. The assembly was very easy due to foolproof instructions, (the best I have ever seen), and on completion it looked great, complementing the new plasma TV perfectly and having masses of room on its shelves for recorders, satellite boxes, plus any other extras I may aquire. I highly recommend this stand for its quality, price, and ease of assembly. My thanks to both Amazon and Centurion for giving me "exactly what I wanted"!