Profile for A girl > Reviews

Content by A girl

A girl

Reflective Hula Flower Design Safety Cat Collar Blue
Reflective Hula Flower Design Safety Cat Collar Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collar, lovely helpful staff, useless cat disappeared it after a few days, frivolous feline., 16 Jun 2014
Ace, I was sent the wrong colour and the seller quickly sent me a prepaid envelope to return the erroneous one and sent the correct colour. Very friendly staff too. Although, the sodding cat lost it within a few days. I've told him a several humans took some trouble over getting him a jazzy hula flower collar, and that was the last time I would buy a nice collar for him. It's as though he has no concept of money and doesn't see the reason for carrying our phone number round his neck. I now write our number on his back leg, as it's white, so the magic marker stands out.

Waiting All Night (Feat. Ella Eyre)
Waiting All Night (Feat. Ella Eyre)
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars accidental purchase on my account by my musically challenged pal., 16 Jun 2014
My friend bought this by mistake on my account. She loves it of a friday night but I really find it very annoying and repetitive.

Montagne Jeunesse Beauty Basket
Montagne Jeunesse Beauty Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this product if you love a beauty goodie bag bargain!!, 16 Jun 2014
Every bit as good as the other reviews claim! At least 27 worth of goodies- I got 2 lip glosses, a bottle of heated mask, 2 treatments for feet, breast firming gel (?!?), 2 leg treatments, a hair mask (really good product, made a big difference to my hair) plus loads of assorted face packs, some I hadn't seen in the shops. I am buying this again now, as it wasn't available for a few weeks, and its such a steal for 11! Another great this about this is the lucky dip factor- you know when the parcel arrives its packed with goodies but the exact nature of the goodness is a mystery. Perhaps I'm easily pleased. Also, having a huge choice of treatments to pick from is rather lovely :)

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
by James Bowen
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book :), 16 Jun 2014
A great pleasure to read!! I hate to use this phrase, but it is heartwarming - and it features a fantastic cat, what's not to love?

Lucky Reptile CP-S Coco Planter, Small, 0.7 Litre
Lucky Reptile CP-S Coco Planter, Small, 0.7 Litre
Price: 3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars ace product for my fire bellied toad's home, 16 Jun 2014
Ace, have planted spider plants in my pots the placed in the substrate in my frogs terrarium, makes changing her tank much less messy :)

Started Early, Took My Dog (Jackson Brodie)
Started Early, Took My Dog (Jackson Brodie)
by Kate Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, thoughly brilliant!, 7 Oct 2010
I enjoyed this very much, Atkinson is a magnificent author. An utterly gripping narrative, spellbinding craft of language throughout, and incredible plausable and real characters. She doesn't patronise the reader, allowing personal interpretations to be formed and the readers imagination to be involved. I can't wait for her to write the next one, Jackson is my all time favorite character, a modern day hero as a demonstration of a good man.