Profile for Francesco > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Akasa AK-CBFA04-15 PWM Fan Splitter Cable for 2 Fans
Akasa AK-CBFA04-15 PWM Fan Splitter Cable for 2 Fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2016
Came quickly and works well with two Noctua NF-F12 fans :)

Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector, iVoler Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Nokia Lumia 1520 - 0.2mm Ballistics Glass, 2.5D Round Edge, 9H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by iVoler EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. The one and two Star reviews are spot on., 30 Jun. 2016
It seems the negative reviews are in fact, completely accurate.

When i received the item it was well packaged and presented, however, After following the instructions of washing my hands and using the wet and dry wipes to clean my screen (which did not work well at all, leaving wipe marks everywhere even after using the dry wipe) it was sub par.

After finally getting the screen spotless, i lined up the screen protector and used the sticky guides and dust protector to remove any dust that landed on the screen. As a side note, even the stickers and dust sticker where terrible. Peeling them off the paper they came on was a chore as the glue was stronger than the paper itself....

Upon applying the screen protector, it would not stick properly and would leave air bubbles everywhere. No matter how hard I tried to remove the bubbles with a card, they simply came back and this was all following the instructions supplied by the manufacturer.

I would REALLY avoid this item as its simply not worth the money or your time.

NF-A14 PPC 2000
NF-A14 PPC 2000
Offered by NOCTUA -Designed in Austria

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fan. These fans are great for intake and ..., 8 Jun. 2016
Fantastic fan. These fans are great for intake and exhaust. Can be volted down to be lovely and quiet and when compared with stock fans from NZXT or Corsair Sp120s, the difference is night and day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Edifier M3300SF Wired Active
Edifier M3300SF Wired Active

5.0 out of 5 stars Still blown away 2 years later. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING., 5 Nov. 2014
I have owned a Pair of these for a little over 2 years and I have got to say, these speakers are absolutely amazing. Clear, crisp and with their own amp which does an amazing job. I have had friends come over and compliment them and they have all said that these are a set of very great speakers.

These speakers are EVEN better with a dedicated sound card for your computer which I have put in. I thought they were amazing before but after putting a sound card in my new gaming rig after over 2 years of owning them, I was completely blown away by their capabilities (even after two years!)

I would HIGHLY recommend these speakers to anyone looking at these.

Polymer Retention Roto Holster for Glock 20/21/37/40 Desert tan IMI Israel
Polymer Retention Roto Holster for Glock 20/21/37/40 Desert tan IMI Israel
Offered by Bigshoppingcentre

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, 7 May 2014
Perfect retention holster. Bought this holster to fit the WE Glock 17 (as they have a slightly larger frame than the real steel) which means I had to opt for a glock 20 holster.

Absolutely perfect. Cannot highly recommend it enough and the dispatch and delivery time was surprisingly fast.

Dell Alienware M11X 11.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300,1.3GHz,4GB RAM,320GB HDD,WLAN,Webcam,Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had this Laptop for just over three years now and it is excellent, 30 Jan. 2014
Like the title says, I have had the laptop for just over three years and it has been the best computer I have owned so far. I have never had it fail on me, have dropped it numerously times by accident, been stepped on by my siblings and has simply coped with all the abuse it has had thrown at it. I have not had to change a single thing out of it. The processing power by today's standards is still amazing. It still outdoes a lot of similar priced laptops I deal with on a daily basis (I am an IT Consultant). It is one of the most reliable machines I have ever owned and has not seized to amaze me from the day I have had it. What makes it even better is that it is such a small laptop which means you can store it easily. The battery life is amazing (even to this day) and it can handle more then a lot of desktop machines I have come across. Would highly recommend this laptop to everyone. I'll be selling it soon and I will be sad to see it go but I have all the confidence that it will serve its next owner just as well :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Invest in proper Eye protection, 26 Jan. 2014
Ordered a set of these and used it at an airsoft skirmish. Halfway through the game day, the stitching on the band broke causing the eye pro to fall off my face in the middle of exchanging fire with the enemy team.I was extremely lucky in that the rounds hit around my eyes and not directly on them. Least to say, these goggles are really poorly made and I HIGHLY suggest you avoid these goggles at all costs.

Corsair CP-9020056-UK RM Series RM850 80 Plus Gold 850W ATX/EPS Fully Modular Power Supply Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box., 2 Jan. 2014
Received this item in a timely fashion and was quite impressed with how it looked before even taking it out the box (Strange me! xD)Anyways, took it out the box and was impressed with the build quality. Nice and sturdy and quite heavy (VERY SOLID DESIGN). Came with a set of instructions (which was not needed for me in any case but nice to have), required cabling, cable ties (how nice of em!) and the required screws for fitting it into the case. It also came with it's own power cable which is a plus. Plugged it all up with the high quality modular cables and my machine powered on no problem. It also has a ZERO RPM mode which is awesome because it keeps the machine quiet! Would highly recommend to anyone out there. Well worth the money you pay for it.

CamelBak Water Beast Omega 3L Reservoir - Clear - One Size
CamelBak Water Beast Omega 3L Reservoir - Clear - One Size
Offered by BlackLeaf

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do., 12 Dec. 2013
Used this for over 8 months including the Nijmegen 100 mile marches. Very Durable and held enough water constantly sipping it for 10 - 15 miles. Would recommend to anyone.

JMT 1Piece Helmet Aluminum Fixed Mount for Camera Gopro Hero3 Hero2 HD and NVG Base
Offered by DSstyles Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I needed it to do., 12 Dec. 2013
Very well made. Clips on easily to the fast helmet with no problem and holds a go pro camera as it should. No gripes or complaints here and delivery was decent despite it coming from China. Would recommend it to anyone with a go pro camera.

Page: 1 | 2