Profile for MRS M REYNOLDS > Reviews

Martial Arts Traditional Kung Fu Slippers - 39
Martial Arts Traditional Kung Fu Slippers - 39
Offered by Martial Arts direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Tai Chi slippers, 19 Aug 2014
The shoes are smart and well made, ideal for Tai Chi indoors or outside if dry. I take a 5 1/2 so the shoes are probably a perfect 6!

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jun 2014
Excellent sound classical music, pop speech etc. so good I have bought a second set for my, almost 40, son. First class performance and value.

Sony BDPS3100 Smart Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player
Sony BDPS3100 Smart Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player
Offered by SKYWISH

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 21 April 2014
Delivery excellent. We are delighted with the player, works brilliantly with DVDs, Blu ray and games and very good value.

The Blood Sugar Solution 10-day Detox Diet
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-day Detox Diet
by Mark Hyman

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked so good, 21 April 2014
Delivery excellent. Book an expensive waste of money, far too complicated & no better than other 'clever' money-making ideas & the 'help' & 'follow up' is very expensive'. I would have given a negative score if I could.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2014 5:25 PM BST

The Mindfulness Diaries: How I Survived My First Nine-Day Silent Meditation Retreat

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it and smile, 15 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this book so much I read it slowly so it would last longer! It's not just for meditators, who will love this book, we can all identify with the human-ness & humour.

My Grandpa is NOT Grumpy!: (Children's EBook) Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (ages 2-8) ("Early Readers Picture Books")

1.0 out of 5 stars more suitable for grumpy grandpas and a waste of money, 26 Nov 2013
I have just bought this book for my 4 year old grandson and me. I think it is unsuitable for children, more suitable for grumpy grandpas and a waste of money. We won't be reading it.

Memories
Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to it, love it, learn from it, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Memories (MP3 Download)
I already had 'Memories' on a cassette, but now on my ipad, wow! An amazing song beautifully performed, I dare you to really listen to it.

A Quiet Night Out
A Quiet Night Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh-out-loud, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: A Quiet Night Out (Audio CD)
An absolute tonic, funny, witty, poignant & full of energy. A wry look at life, brilliant. BUT please, can we have a digitally remastered version to improve the sound, some of the dialogue needs to be louder and the laughter quieter ie a better balance, I would happily buy another copy. I love it!