Profile for Sunshine > Reviews

Content by Sunshine

Sunshine

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
3x Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liners 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS
Offered by Trading Reliably

5.0 out of 5 stars These are brilliant, everyone should have them, 11 Oct 2014
These are brilliant, everyone should have them. Easy to cut to size, any cooking spills just take them out and wash in soapy water. Saves the bottom of the oven getting those annoying spills that have to be scrubbed and scrubbed.

SupaHome Corn on the Cob Holders Forks - Pack Of 12
SupaHome Corn on the Cob Holders Forks - Pack Of 12
Offered by RightPrice Catering Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars look good and are amazing value, 11 Oct 2014
They're strong, look good and are amazing value.

Black Handled Can Opener for Left-handers (BLACK)
Black Handled Can Opener for Left-handers (BLACK)
Offered by Left n Write

4.0 out of 5 stars she loves it and says it's sturdy and works very well, 11 Oct 2014
Bought this for my friend's left handed daughter to take to uni, I know students open lots of tins!!! she loves it and says it's sturdy and works very well.

Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 5 Sep 2014
Had back trouble for many years, tried all sorts of 'cures' none work and this machine did not cure my back problem but it certainly helped to relieve the symptoms, which is exactly what it's supposed to do. Used it to relieve pain in my arm as well. I've tried cold compresses, hot water bottles etc but basically with them you're restricted to sitting in one place. The tens unit slips into your pocket so that you can carry on with chores while it's working and it's easy to use and adjust to your personal settings. Most importantly it really does help relieve the symptoms. I would recommend this to anyone needing relief from any aches or pains.

WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Lid, Set of 3
WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Lid, Set of 3
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
These are such good value, well made and good sizes. Look really good in my bathroom.

Heartwarmers Wooden Room Door Sign/ Plaque, Family Room
Heartwarmers Wooden Room Door Sign/ Plaque, Family Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
Really delighted with this. It's well made, sturdy, good value and looks really good on the door.

Lenovo H535s Desktop (Black) (AMD A8 6500 3.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, AMD Radeon Graphics, Windows 8.1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 23 May 2014
I've waited a little while before submitting my review, wanted to make sure everything was OK.
Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP this year so I decided to upgrade to Windows 8.1. Thought this would be a good time to upgrade the pc as well.
The result is that I'm very happy with the pc. The compact size is convenient, plenty of memory for home use. Lots of brilliant features, the ones I particularly like are the Lenovo Rescue System and the Lenovo Cloud Storage. Still exploring but as you see I'm happy so far and all at a very good price.
One niggle, though the keyboard and mouse are not up to the standard of the pc. hence four stars not five.
My only problems have been with Windows 8.1. Although I must say that when I contacted Microsoft they were knowledgeable, helpful and were able to sort the problems with 8.1 but as always with these big companies, at a cost.
So love the pc, getting used to 8.1.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 10:01 AM BST

1x Microfibre CORAL Washable Pad Fits H2O H20, VAX S2 & Bionaire Steam Mop
1x Microfibre CORAL Washable Pad Fits H2O H20, VAX S2 & Bionaire Steam Mop
Offered by LCDANDCO

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, 14 Oct 2013
Right size for the Vax S2, goes on very easily. But it's so thick that it has to be wetted before use otherwise the steam just doesn't get through for ages. Did clean the floor but left it far too wet.

Whitakers Lime Cremes 150 g (Pack of 7)
Whitakers Lime Cremes 150 g (Pack of 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Delicious, 14 Oct 2013
If you like lime and plain chocolate you won't get better than these. They're delicious. Perfect with coffee after a meal, perfect on their own and good value.

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master

4.0 out of 5 stars love my Vax steam cleaner, 24 Sep 2013
I have wooden floors and quarry tile floors. The quarry tiles are in the hall and get a lot of traffic from the front door so they continually need cleaning which has always been a pain. I'll always have to keep cleaning the tiles but the Vax has made it very easy. It was simple to put together and just as simple to use. Heats up in seconds and leaves my floors really clean. The reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because I think the pads could be better, they're doing the job very well but I'm not sure how long they'll last. So I've decided to try a microfibre pad. Vax were pricy so I've ordered and received today this one from Amazon:- 1x Microfibre CORAL Washable Pad Fits H2O H20, VAX S2 & Bionaire Steam Mop. Haven't tried it yet. As you see I love my Vax steam cleaner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3