Profile for Sunshine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Roberts DAB / FM Digital Solar Radio - Black
Roberts DAB / FM Digital Solar Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2015
This is a really brilliant radio, nothing else to say.

Method Home Care Products 25 Oz omop Wood For Good Floor Cleaner 00562
Method Home Care Products 25 Oz omop Wood For Good Floor Cleaner 00562
Offered by Big Green Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars all natural ingredients and the added bonus is that it leaves a beautiful almond smell after you've cleaned, 22 Jun. 2015
This is a wonder product. Not only does it clean the floors absolutely perfectly, it's so simple to use, all natural ingredients and the added bonus is that it leaves a beautiful almond smell after you've cleaned. Love it.

HTC Desire X case , CADORABO Desire X Case FLIP Style [PURPLE] Premium PU leather Case Flip Cover for HTC Desire X- PURPLE [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by cadorabo-shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 22 Jun. 2015
Very disappointed with this. Only had it a week and the plastic that holds the phone has broken. I see the seller gives a lifetime guarantee which we all know is not feasible but one week is ridiculous. I contacted Amazon who have offered a refund if I return the item. Unfortunately, my husband is very ill and I am unable to get out of the house which is why I order online in the first place. So not a good purchase for me and of course I cannot recommend this product.

3x Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liners 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS
Offered by LUKE'S - SPARES LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars These are brilliant, everyone should have them, 11 Oct. 2014
These are brilliant, everyone should have them. Easy to cut to size, any cooking spills just take them out and wash in soapy water. Saves the bottom of the oven getting those annoying spills that have to be scrubbed and scrubbed.

SupaHome Corn on the Cob Holders Forks - Pack Of 12
SupaHome Corn on the Cob Holders Forks - Pack Of 12
Offered by RightPrice Catering Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars look good and are amazing value, 11 Oct. 2014
They're strong, look good and are amazing value.

Black Handled Can Opener for Left-handers (BLACK)
Black Handled Can Opener for Left-handers (BLACK)
Offered by Left n Write

4.0 out of 5 stars she loves it and says it's sturdy and works very well, 11 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my friend's left handed daughter to take to uni, I know students open lots of tins!!! she loves it and says it's sturdy and works very well.

Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 5 Sept. 2014
Had back trouble for many years, tried all sorts of 'cures' none work and this machine did not cure my back problem but it certainly helped to relieve the symptoms, which is exactly what it's supposed to do. Used it to relieve pain in my arm as well. I've tried cold compresses, hot water bottles etc but basically with them you're restricted to sitting in one place. The tens unit slips into your pocket so that you can carry on with chores while it's working and it's easy to use and adjust to your personal settings. Most importantly it really does help relieve the symptoms. I would recommend this to anyone needing relief from any aches or pains.

WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Lid, Set of 3
WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Lid, Set of 3
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
These are such good value, well made and good sizes. Look really good in my bathroom.

Heartwarmers Wooden Room Door Sign/ Plaque, Family Room
Heartwarmers Wooden Room Door Sign/ Plaque, Family Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
Really delighted with this. It's well made, sturdy, good value and looks really good on the door.

Lenovo H535s Desktop (AMD A8 6500, 6Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, DVDRW, Radeon Graphics, Windows 8.1) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 23 May 2014
I've waited a little while before submitting my review, wanted to make sure everything was OK.
Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP this year so I decided to upgrade to Windows 8.1. Thought this would be a good time to upgrade the pc as well.
The result is that I'm very happy with the pc. The compact size is convenient, plenty of memory for home use. Lots of brilliant features, the ones I particularly like are the Lenovo Rescue System and the Lenovo Cloud Storage. Still exploring but as you see I'm happy so far and all at a very good price.
One niggle, though the keyboard and mouse are not up to the standard of the pc. hence four stars not five.
My only problems have been with Windows 8.1. Although I must say that when I contacted Microsoft they were knowledgeable, helpful and were able to sort the problems with 8.1 but as always with these big companies, at a cost.
So love the pc, getting used to 8.1.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 10:01 AM BST