Profile for Sunshine > Reviews

Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 5 Sep 2014
Had back trouble for many years, tried all sorts of 'cures' none work and this machine did not cure my back problem but it certainly helped to relieve the symptoms, which is exactly what it's supposed to do. Used it to relieve pain in my arm as well. I've tried cold compresses, hot water bottles etc but basically with them you're restricted to sitting in one place. The tens unit slips into your pocket so that you can carry on with chores while it's working and it's easy to use and adjust to your personal settings. Most importantly it really does help relieve the symptoms. I would recommend this to anyone needing relief from any aches or pains.

WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Lid, Set of 3
WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Lid, Set of 3
Offered by 365DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
These are such good value, well made and good sizes. Look really good in my bathroom.

Heartwarmers Wooden Room Door Sign/ Plaque, Family Room
Heartwarmers Wooden Room Door Sign/ Plaque, Family Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
Really delighted with this. It's well made, sturdy, good value and looks really good on the door.

Lenovo H535s Desktop - Black (AMD A8 6500 3.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Radeon Graphics R5-235 1GB, Windows 8.1) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 23 May 2014
I've waited a little while before submitting my review, wanted to make sure everything was OK.
Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP this year so I decided to upgrade to Windows 8.1. Thought this would be a good time to upgrade the pc as well.
The result is that I'm very happy with the pc. The compact size is convenient, plenty of memory for home use. Lots of brilliant features, the ones I particularly like are the Lenovo Rescue System and the Lenovo Cloud Storage. Still exploring but as you see I'm happy so far and all at a very good price.
One niggle, though the keyboard and mouse are not up to the standard of the pc. hence four stars not five.
My only problems have been with Windows 8.1. Although I must say that when I contacted Microsoft they were knowledgeable, helpful and were able to sort the problems with 8.1 but as always with these big companies, at a cost.
So love the pc, getting used to 8.1.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 10:01 AM BST

1x Microfibre CORAL Washable Pad Fits H2O H20, VAX S2 & Bionaire Steam Mop
1x Microfibre CORAL Washable Pad Fits H2O H20, VAX S2 & Bionaire Steam Mop
Offered by product mania

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, 14 Oct 2013
Right size for the Vax S2, goes on very easily. But it's so thick that it has to be wetted before use otherwise the steam just doesn't get through for ages. Did clean the floor but left it far too wet.

Whitakers Lime Cremes 150 g (Pack of 7)
Whitakers Lime Cremes 150 g (Pack of 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Delicious, 14 Oct 2013
If you like lime and plain chocolate you won't get better than these. They're delicious. Perfect with coffee after a meal, perfect on their own and good value.

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master

4.0 out of 5 stars love my Vax steam cleaner, 24 Sep 2013
I have wooden floors and quarry tile floors. The quarry tiles are in the hall and get a lot of traffic from the front door so they continually need cleaning which has always been a pain. I'll always have to keep cleaning the tiles but the Vax has made it very easy. It was simple to put together and just as simple to use. Heats up in seconds and leaves my floors really clean. The reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because I think the pads could be better, they're doing the job very well but I'm not sure how long they'll last. So I've decided to try a microfibre pad. Vax were pricy so I've ordered and received today this one from Amazon:- 1x Microfibre CORAL Washable Pad Fits H2O H20, VAX S2 & Bionaire Steam Mop. Haven't tried it yet. As you see I love my Vax steam cleaner.

8GB Cute Rabbit Jewellery Jewelry USB Flash Pen Drive Disk Memory with Simulated DIAMOND Crystals -Ideal Great Gift (1x PINK)

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter 'lurved' it, 12 Aug 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old granddaughter as she is starting senior school this year and I thought it would be useful for homework etc. She was thrilled when she opened it and can't wait to start using it. She's not sure about homework (who is?) but she's going to transfer her photos to it to start with. Only down side is that the colour is not really pink but it's still soooooooo cute and a very worthwhile buy. I can't imagine any little girl not 'lurving' it.

STYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} HTC DESIRE X PINK PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 9 Aug 2013
Colour is as described. Perfect fit for the HTC DesireX. Haven't been using it for long but it seems very sturdy. Easy to open and close and very good price. Worth buying.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, excellent service, 9 Aug 2013
These are very good quality napkins. I understand that not everyone will like the theme but they were purchased for a rabbit lover and they went down very well. Can't praise the seller enough. I e-mailed them on Thursday to explain that I needed the napkins for the weekend. I received a prompt reply advising that if I ordered by midnight they would send them the next day at no extra cost. Brilliant. This seller has napkins with other themes and I would certainly buy from them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3