Profile for Elizabeth Walker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Global Herbs Super Skratch
Global Herbs Super Skratch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 18 April 2015
This review is from: Global Herbs Super Skratch (Misc.)
This product has changed mine and my horses' life. He has suffered from sweet itch since the age of 1 and it had progressively got more and more debilitating. Of course we'd tried everything, rugs, lotions, potions, injections, medications but then we tried Global Herbs Super Skratch and the response was almost instant. After two weeks he was rubbing much less and the various sites of inflammation all over his body were reducing. He's been on it for over a year now and it's the best thing we've ever done for him. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty., 26 April 2014
A very high quality item. Fantastic bright colour, very summery and pretty. Also, the bag is surprisingly roomy, quite practical!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful item, sturdy with plenty of room for cards, 26 Nov. 2013
A beautiful item, sturdy with plenty of room for cards, cash etc. I would definitely recommend this item and this brand to any friend. The lining in the coin enclosure is beautiful too!

All in all, a very high quality item for a very reasonable price.

Satin Black Vintage Lace Up Steel Boned Training Corset Basque with G-String, Size S(6-8), makes you look glamorous!
Offered by aimerfeel Lingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fabric and good boning, 26 Nov. 2013
A well made item! Beautiful fabric and good boning. Very strong, just as a corset should be! A flattering and confidence boosting corset, I would definitely recommend it to friends.

I have given it 4 stars because I feel the guide to the sizing could be a little clearer. I bought a SMALL (Size 6-8) on the advice I read in some of the other product reviews. I am a size 8-10 normally, but with a very small waist and my bra size is 32DD. I think the SMALL is about perfect, I think the size above would have been two big: the sides of the corset would have met at the back eliminating the possibility of getting that attractive 'laced up' look. A good corset when laced up to it's tightest should have about 2 inches between either side of the corset at the back all the way down and this one does for me. ANOTHER indicator that it is a very high quality item for such a low price!

Definitely buy it!

Womens Nude High Heel Office Work Court Shoes
Womens Nude High Heel Office Work Court Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product., 6 Aug. 2013
Amazing pair of shoes. Brilliant price, brilliant quality. Also, a really nice nude colour and the suede type material looks a really high quality. The sole and heel look strong and well made. Really pleased with purchase!

One thing, I'm normally a size 6. I bought a size 7 based upon the recommendations of other reviews and that turned out to be accurate.

WOMENS BLACK SUEDE HIGH STILETTO HEEL PLATFORM PARTY ANKLE SHOE BOOTS LADIES 3-8

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 6 Aug. 2013
I love shoes and wasn't entirely convinced buying heels off Amazon would end well... But this particular brand is genuinely incredible. Amazing product! Really well made, a neat finish with a good, strong zip. A sturdy, good quality sole and the heel is elegant but also strong. And all for an amazing price!

Sizing is accurate, I'm a 6 and ordered a 6; they fit perfectly. I haven't a bad word to say about this product. I bought another pair from the same seller which are also amazing and I shall be buying more shoes from them in the future.

O'Neill Tamarindo Unisex Sunglasses White Stripe One Size
O'Neill Tamarindo Unisex Sunglasses White Stripe One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sunglasses!, 5 Aug. 2013
A great pair of sunglasses. Well made, reasonably priced and if you're a fan of white sunglasses definitely worth buying.

Pulp Fiction [VINYL]
Pulp Fiction [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, Excellent Item., 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pulp Fiction [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Delivered in record time and very well packaged to prevent any damage to the item. Would recommend. Also, sold at an excellent price, cheaper than I could find in any of the high street vinyl retailers.

bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory
bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product at an excellent price., 5 Aug. 2013
I have purchased this item before from the Bellapierre counter in Selfridges so was fully aware of the high quality of the product. I would definitely recommend getting yourself 'assessed' to determine what colour would best suit your skin tone. I have an almost olive complexion, particularly in the summer, but I find the Ivory compact perfectly covers imperfections without masking the natural tone of my skin. A very clever product.

iPhone 5 Blue 3D Rain Drops Design Hybrid Hard Case Cover + Free Screen Protector - Part Of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by FAB2983

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheap and not the best protection., 5 Aug. 2013
Looks good as a case but there are much better cases on Amazon for the same price which offer a better level of protection.

ALSO, please note, this item is not a flexible, gel-like case. It is hard plastic which 'snaps' on. It just doesn't provide sufficient protection for such an expensive phone.

Page: 1 | 2