Profile for Mr. N. Henley-welch > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. Henley-...

Mr. N. Henley-welch "green oranges" (South of the Watford Gap)

Goodbye My Lover CD2
Goodbye My Lover CD2
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 20.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and honest, 21 Oct 2008
This review is from: Goodbye My Lover CD2 (Audio CD)
James Blunt lyrics actually mean something compared to most artists these days. Think about them a bit...and then you might be strong enough to have your own opinion about him.

Change Your Life in 7 Days (Book & CD)
Change Your Life in 7 Days (Book & CD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely unbelievable, for most people..., 19 Jan 2005
My life has changed completely. This book, together with a few others that explore the reasons for not feeling good, has changed my life. A year ago I was hopelessly depressed, and have been trying to work out why. I read the book and did the exercises quite diligently, and listened to the CD everytime I wanted to relax. It sent me to sleep initially, but a culmination of events including the use of these techniques has resulted in a complete change in my life. I used to be reserved and unconfident, now I am full of self confidence, and have discovered the reason I am alive. I am happy all the time, I sleep better and much less, eat healthier, have a brilliant sense of humour (which I only had before on the rare occassion I felt happy)- I feel there is nothing I cannot do, now. I take my hat off to Paul Mckenna, he has obvioulsy found out how to live. I find everything much more interesting, am curious about everything, can work people out immediately (why they say what they say). Change yourself and the world changes. I am glad I have at least 2/3 of my life left. Most people dont find out how to live, while they are alive, and they think the problem is with everyone else- but the problem is within you. Just listening to people and observing them has shown me so far, that most people are unhappy about something, its not their fault, but its their life experiences up until then that have formed theses thoughts. I've had a difficult time up to now, and I realise that I have been influenced by a lot of negative people throughout my life- you dont always consciously realise they are negative- but they affect you- and they want to, because they are not happy. I love life, and I am not in love with anyone yet, apart from myself. My new life started 2 weeks ago.