Profile for gregor > Reviews

gregor

Wilson Supreme Basketball
Wilson Supreme Basketball

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson Supreme Customer Review, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Wilson Supreme Basketball (Misc.)
This is my second ball in as many decades! The ball is just class for indoor and outdoor. Excellent quality rubber material makes it grippy from the start. It won't develop a slippery smoothe shinyness when solely used indoors - as some other (plasticky) £10 balls do. My first ball was coming up for about 8-9 years old and was still in regular use untill I lost it to a nearby river! I was a little suprised to find the same ball here on Amazon after so many years. I guess that's where the saying 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' comes from! Great alround ball, great price. That is all.

Resident Evil: Degeneration [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Resident Evil: Degeneration [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Makoto Kamiya
Offered by Leisurezone

4.0 out of 5 stars RE: Degeneration (Blu-ray) Customer, 16 Aug. 2013
I baught this without reading any reviews at all, I simply enjoy animations and zombies and took my chances. It was worth it in my opinion as the animation and sound are very good quality especially being a Blu-ray. The story is a typical search, rescue and evade/kill zombie plot - the final 15 - 20 minutes are particularly 'intense'. I'm led to believe this film has a sequel which I will be investigating on the back of this purchase.

REGATTA 'EASYPACK' PACKAWAY BACKPACK RUCKSACK - 4 COLOURS (BLACK)
REGATTA 'EASYPACK' PACKAWAY BACKPACK RUCKSACK - 4 COLOURS (BLACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easypack Customer Review, 16 Aug. 2013
So this backpack is really cheap because it's small, very lightweight and a simple design. It has only two seperate compartments - the main storage is found under the two clips and a drawstring. You can be quite confident your stuff is securely contained with these two fastenings. The other compartment is the small zip-pouch at the front. This is quite small and also serves as the 'packaway' compartment. The entire backpack will (when empty) pack itself into this zip-pouch - to the size of a school pencil case - for ease of transport. The main compartment is probably 20L capacity, so enough to fit a change of clothes - I use this back for just that. One important point is this backpack is not intended for carrying heavy items. The shoulder straps are lightweight and I haven't dared put many - if any grocery items ( tin cans etc) in it. It is however ideal for carrying clothing etc as a day pack. The material is also water resistant, so it will keep your stuff dry in moderate rain. Well worth the £9 I paid for it!