Profile for Carlos Ferreira > Reviews

Content by Carlos Ferreira

Carlos Ferreira (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
One-Punch Man, Vol. 6
One-Punch Man, Vol. 6
by ONE

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked the anime you will love the manga, 5 Jun. 2016
This review is from: One-Punch Man, Vol. 6 (Paperback)
After watching the whole anime I can clearly say that reading the manga is awesome as it brings back great memories and even allows you to understand a bit more about the series.

Karman by Mobile Power: Ultra Thin Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker for iPhone,Samsung, Tablets, Laptops And Other devices. Splash-proof. [European Brand]
Offered by Mobile Power UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A tiny but powerful bluetooth speaker, 5 Jun. 2016
The Karnan may seem small at first but it packs a punch! From the moment I booted it up I was surprised by how loud it actually sounds.

The speaker is dead easy to connect to, however instructions were in Spanish at first it was still pretty easy to connect to my Nexus 6P. The instructions were sent to me in English via email. If you ever owned anything bluetooth connectable you will be able to connect without any issues.

An interesting feature of this speaker is that it has its own volume as well as the volume from the connected device. I was able to change the volume on the speaker as well as the volume on the phone so that you can set a maximum volume on the said speaker and also control it through your phone. The phone and play/pause button also work as expected.

The box also comes with an aux cable and a microusb cable for charging your Karman speaker, which is a good addition. However I would be pleased if these were also in a matching colour to the speaker, or maybe a bit longer (See uploaded photos).

Overall, the speaker is definitely great for the price it has been given and Mobile Power, even though they are still a young company here in UK, they have managed to impress me with how well the product is packaged (the little magnetic door is a nice touch). Would I recommend it to a friend? Definitely.

Please note that I was sent a review sample of this product by the seller, however this has not affected my opinions in this case.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Snopake 76 x 76 mm Sticky Note Cube - Multi Colour/Rainbow/Neon Mix Colours (Pack of 450 Sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Dec. 2015
Always useful to have these on my desk

Anker SoundCore (6W Dual-Driver Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Clear Stereo Sound and Groundbreaking 24-Hour Playtime) Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless Speaker with Ultra Low Harmonic Distortion, Enhanced Bass Response and Built-in Microphone for Calls - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A little, yet powerful wireless speaker, 7 Dec. 2015
Before I begin, I would like to point out that I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promise that my review is fair and honest, although I am a big Anker fan (own many of their products) so I may sound a bit biased, but I swear I am telling the truth.
Upon receiving the Anker SoundCore for testing I was already pleased with how well it comes packaged in its modern looking and well defined box, something that all Anker products do have though and it’s mainly one of the things I trust Anker products as they ensure you get quality from the moment you get your item.
The item itself is small, but this is what’s so great about it. I can take it anywhere and won’t take much space. Although it could consider to be a bit on the heavy side for its size, but in my opinion heavy usually means good quality, and the product surely does look and feel robust and like it will last me a few years.
I admit I found it a bit tricky at first to turn the thing on, however that was mainly because I had no idea you had to hold on the power button to turn it on, which now that I think about it makes complete sense, you don’t want something like speakers to just easily turn on in your bag do you? As soon as I turned it on, connecting to it via Bluetooth was as easy as pairing it on my phone and I was ready to go, it took me less than a minute to get it up and running. Beware though that at least for me the item was ready to pair, you may need to hold the Bluetooth button in order to pair.
The sound was quite surprising, not just because it was quite loud and I turned it on at around 10pm but because the quality was really good too, better than I was expecting for such an affordable wireless speaker. I believe anyone who wishes to have good sounding speakers anywhere they go should give these ones a try, they look great and sound even better!
All-in-all I am really happy with these speakers and they are definitely going to replace my big Samsung sound bar, as they are much easier to connect to, and will also be great to take along with me to some events where music is of much need. Would I recommend it to a friend? Hell, yeah! I am thinking of buying some as Christmas gifts and give the real gift of music! :)
P.S. I have included some photos of the unboxing, and I plan on doing a video review once I’ve got the time. I am also willing to answer any queries you guys might have.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)
Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)
Offered by S70PKR

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely makes a difference, 29 Jun. 2015
Yes, now I can be proud of my CPU.

The Hunting Party
The Hunting Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Hunting Party (Audio CD)
Amazing album, Linkin Park still got it!

Wenger 600629 COBALT 16" Laptop Backpack , Triple Protect compartment with case stabalising platform in Blue {23 Litres}

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
Amazing bag, can take anything.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by AAA Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars I have never loved a Pokemon game so much, 31 Mar. 2015
Have 300+ hours on this game, I have never loved a Pokemon game so much. I even completed a living dex. o_o

Tallon Weekly Dry Wipe Board
Tallon Weekly Dry Wipe Board
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and MAGNETIC!, 31 Mar. 2015
Use this every week, perfect for a student or someone that likes to keep their week organised.

P.S. It's magnetic, despite what people (like me) have said.

Great Value Models & Figures 16pcs Detective Conan Series Anime Cartoon Mini Figure Keychain Key Ring

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
Very slow delivery, and quality wasn't as expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4