Profile for rhiannoncole > Reviews

Content by rhiannoncole

rhiannoncole

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
by Keri Smith
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars OCD recovery, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this for myself on a whim.
I have had OCD all my life, to the point if my handwriting looked slightly off I would have to re-start the whole page.
Wreck this journal has been a lifesaver, every page asks something different of you and tells you to ignore every rule you've ever been taught about order, keeping things neat and organisation. I love the book.

Even though I am a grown woman I find great pleasure after a stressful day at work sitting down and completing one of the pages.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

You Are Not So Smart: Why Your Memory is Mostly Fiction, Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, and 46 Other Ways You're Deluding Yourself.
Price: 4.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Long winded, mildly repetitive. But never the less, informative., 6 Oct 2013
The basis of this book is good, I enjoyed certain aspects of the narrative however I found that it did have a tendency to repeat itself. Still a good read.

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Series)
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Series)
by James Dashner
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 23 May 2013
I bought this book on the kindle, liked the other reviews - even though very different from the style of book I would normally go for.
Right from the start the story has you gripped and there is exciting twists and turns around each corner and you can never guess what is coming next. I was hooked and whizzed through it so quickly and I cant wait to read book 2 and 3.

Cant recommend more!!