Profile for J. ELLIS > Reviews

Fungus Amongus
Fungus Amongus
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars this will blow you away., 1 Jun 2007
This review is from: Fungus Amongus (Audio CD)
everyone should own this album. It is a gem, with some amazing tracks, and the musicality of the different parts is just incredible. I can't believe Incubus did this when they were just 16. Absolutely crazy, and incredible.

BUY IT NOW

5.0 out of 5 stars out of this world, 9 Mar 2007
This review is from: Neon Bible (Audio CD)
This is going to be a short review, because I don't have many words to describe the Arcade Fire.

Firstly, their first album Funeral....WOW, every song on that album is musically amazing, and very listenable. I have been a huge huge fan of Arcade Fire since I bought that album.

Neon Bible

OH MY GOSH. This album seriously does exactly what you want from their second album. I would say its better than Funeral, because Funeral was amazing, but I would say that it is on definate par with Funeral, and I can't name a favourite album at the moment, because the tracks on both are just simply beautiful. My favourite song from this album is probably The Well and the Lighthouse.

one more thing

BUY THIS ALBUM IF ITS THE ONLY THING YOU BUY THIS YEAR. AMAZING, EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE IT, EVEN THOSE WHO ONLY LISTEN TO CHEESY POP.