Profile for Witchflake > Reviews

Content by Witchflake

Witchflake

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire, Book 7)
A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire, Book 7)

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 21 Aug 2014
Definitely the worst of the series so far. I am now debating whether or not to bother with the next book. However, having come this far, I expect I will continue with the series. i just hope it goes back to being as good as the first four.

A Gate of Night (A Shade of Vampire, Book 6)
A Gate of Night (A Shade of Vampire, Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as the rest., 21 Aug 2014
Having read the whole of this series, I have to say that this is the book I like the least. Somehow it just does not have the same feel as the rest of the series. However, I did still enjoy it and am now awaiting the next book.

Bogey Man Egg Separator
Bogey Man Egg Separator

5.0 out of 5 stars Gross and hysterical, 21 Aug 2014
I was crying with laughter when I first saw one of these in use and so I just had to buy one for a friend. I am now tempted to buy a few more which will solve various Christmas present issues. It is just so gross that it is fabulous!!

Scottish Butter Tablet 250g / 8.8 ounces
Scottish Butter Tablet 250g / 8.8 ounces
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly yummy!, 29 July 2014
This is so very yummy I could, if only it was healthy, eat the lot in one go. Fortunately I do have a certain amount of self control and so I am making it last. It is really delicious and I recommend it to anyone who has a really sweet tooth.

Whiskas Senior Fish Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Whiskas Senior Fish Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Livy 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone is happy, 29 July 2014
Quick delivery - good price - happy cats - therefore, happy me!

Whiskas Pouch Oh So Senior Fish Jelly 85 g (Pack of 5, 40 Pouches)
Whiskas Pouch Oh So Senior Fish Jelly 85 g (Pack of 5, 40 Pouches)
Offered by Livy 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cats!, 29 July 2014
Good price, speedy delivery and very happy cats. What more could I want?!

Nobby Nature Line Slicker Brush, Extra large, 12 x 7.5 cm
Nobby Nature Line Slicker Brush, Extra large, 12 x 7.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 29 July 2014
Just what I needed. I use a small slicker brush on my cats but even with this, there is always plenty of hair on the carpet. I use this larger one to pick up the hair on the carpet before vacuuming and it does the job perfectly. Highly recommended.

I Am Livia
I Am Livia

5.0 out of 5 stars Having loved the BBC series 'I Claudius' (or I CLAVDIVS as ..., 29 July 2014
This review is from: I Am Livia (Kindle Edition)
Having loved the BBC series 'I Claudius' (or I CLAVDIVS as we all called it because of the programme titles!!), I was very interested to read this to see another side of Livia. I was not disappointed and I really enjoyed the book. It was really easy to read and the characters really came alive. I would recommend this.

Shield of Winter: A Psy-Changeling Novel (PSY-CHANGELING SERIES Book 13)
Shield of Winter: A Psy-Changeling Novel (PSY-CHANGELING SERIES Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another brilliant book in the Psy-Changeling series, 29 July 2014
Yet another brilliant book in the Psy-Changeling series. Having read all these, I have feeling that this might be the one which ends the series - however, I hope not. As with all Nalini Singh's books, the characters are well rounded and the storyline continue to be interesting I thoroughly enjoyed this and would recommend it.

Scottish Butter Tablet 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Scottish Butter Tablet 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 27 Mar 2014
This arrived quickly and well packaged. It is absolutely delicious and my biggest problem with it is that I have to restrict myself to stop eating too much of it at a time!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10