Profile for colin > Reviews

GOOD QUALITY 3 SEATER GARDEN BENCH COVER WATERPROOF NEW
GOOD QUALITY 3 SEATER GARDEN BENCH COVER WATERPROOF NEW
Offered by GoodsWholesaleUK
Price: 6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I find them very good and they certainly protect my garden bench, 27 Aug 2014
I purchased 2 of these bench covers ,I find them very good and they certainly protect my garden bench ,and a very good price.

AM TECH GREEN TARPAULIN 6' X 9'
AM TECH GREEN TARPAULIN 6' X 9'
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
another good purchase and a good price.

EverGreen 360sqm Complete 4-in-1 Lawn Care, Lawn Food, Weed and Moss Killer Bag(360 m2 plus 10% extra free (total coverage 400 m2)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used this product before and found it great for my lawns, 27 Aug 2014
I have used this product before and found it great for my lawns .I allways give the last feed in oct/nov depending on the weather,this also gives the lawn a good start in the spring.

WMA Black Elastic Neoprene Knee Brace Fastener Support
WMA Black Elastic Neoprene Knee Brace Fastener Support
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
a very good product at a very good price.

Growth Technology GTOM100 100ml Orchid Myst Spray
Growth Technology GTOM100 100ml Orchid Myst Spray
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have used this product previously and found it very good., 27 Aug 2014
I have used this product previously and found it very good.

Nivea For Men Cool Kick After Shave Balm 100ml
Nivea For Men Cool Kick After Shave Balm 100ml
Offered by Adore Trading
Price: 8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars It suits me fine., 27 Aug 2014
Iallways use this after shave ,It suits me fine.

Orchid Myst 750ml Sprayer
Orchid Myst 750ml Sprayer
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
I have used this product before and found no problem with it.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As I have only just received it I have found it excellent, plus this seller I can trust, 27 Aug 2014
I have a 7"" tablet which cost 3 times the price of this Kindle Fire ,As I have only just received it I have found it excellent ,plus this seller I can trust, I have purchased many items from them and never had a problem what so ever.

Nivea For Men After Shave Soothing Balm 100ml
Nivea For Men After Shave Soothing Balm 100ml
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I have allways used this aftershave and never had any ..., 27 Aug 2014
I have allways used this aftershave and never had any problems with it .It is very soothing with no sting.

Growth Technology GTOM300 300ml Orchid Myst Spray
Growth Technology GTOM300 300ml Orchid Myst Spray
Offered by Online Garden Centre
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have used this product previously and found it very good, this was a quick delivery and a good ..., 21 Aug 2014
I have used this product previously and found it very good ,this was a quick delivery and a good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7