Profile for Andrew Wilkinson > Reviews

Recessed 360 Degree PIR Ceiling Occupancy Motion Sensor Detector Light Switch
Recessed 360 Degree PIR Ceiling Occupancy Motion Sensor Detector Light Switch
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as an occupancy sensor, 9 Dec 2014
This works well I use it for the office light, the sensor is so sensitive I spend about 6 hours in the office sometime being still starring into space for 20 mins at a time like you do and the light has never gone off so it's as good as the ones that cost 3 times as much. This is not like the pir's you get already attached to cheap outside lights with those you have to wave your arms about with this you only have to blink.

Personalised Door Name Plaque Boy or Girls Bedroom Room With Sticky Mounting Pads
Offered by Laserables

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 Dec 2014
Look at the picture that's what your getting, looks good, I've got a small music school and have used them for toilet signs boys, girls as other toilet signs are bland.

Premier Housewares Height Rubber Wood Bread Cutting Board - 40.6 x 22 x 5 cm
Premier Housewares Height Rubber Wood Bread Cutting Board - 40.6 x 22 x 5 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Bread bin in the bin, 8 Dec 2014
Mines in the bin the hard board bottom isn't sealed so even wiping with a damp cloth the water starts getting into the fibres of the hard board.

Energenie 30 Minute Run Down Timer Plug
Energenie 30 Minute Run Down Timer Plug

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 2 ain't bad., 18 Jan 2014
Bought two and one was faulty. I was trying to save money I can return it but its going to cost £3.20 ha ha. There's not much option for 30min countdown timers but if there's a local electrical shop near by see if they stock them. I would keep he receipt and get it from there to make the return service easier and cheaper. 3 out of 2 ain't bad but one 1 out of 2 ???

GreenWorld ONEQ-WQ-OC42A Solar Powered Outdoor Dummy CCTV Camera
GreenWorld ONEQ-WQ-OC42A Solar Powered Outdoor Dummy CCTV Camera
Offered by Lochrothian

2.0 out of 5 stars Plasticky, 18 Jan 2014
Its Ok make sure it's high I wish I would of got something more substantial. Very plasticky I haven't put it up yet. I have a trade like many people I've learnt well and if my trade was crime I'm sure its one of the first things you would learn its not fooling anyone.For £300 I can get a reel dome camera and 3 outside cameras with movement one gig recording and i can move and view on my iPhone from Coscos. Yes a lot more but security is security I'm saving up. Feel silly for buying it and not getting the reel thing so maybe ordered the wrong thing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Consider something brighter., 18 Jan 2014
When you look at the brightness on you tube it looks really impressive. When I put them up and on wish I had bought 100w instead of 50w as there is quite a bit of light but its very cold/white but all the staff and customers thought they were brilliant.. For the running cost and value for money consider something brighter as once there up there up. But you won't go wrong with value for money.

MiniSun BC B22 PIR Presence Motion Sensor Detector LED Light Bulb
MiniSun BC B22 PIR Presence Motion Sensor Detector LED Light Bulb
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly., 17 Jan 2014
50 watts of light for 3.5 watts works brilliant one failed another one sent free I sorted wanted to send the other one back so they could see I wasn't being dishonest but its not worth there time by the sound of it. I bought 4 in total. I've got a small music school with around 200 pupils and I've being showing the parents they were impressed. The pull chord I have tied in a bow at the top and permanently on. Dusk to dawn works perfectly. When the natural light drops to that of the brightness of the bulb it comes on.

Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i for PC/MAC
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i for PC/MAC

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart piece of kit., 17 Jan 2014
Works as intended. Smart piece of kit. I have enrolment forms for my business scan put in folder. Job done.

CCTV EXTERNAL 24HR WARNING SIGN A4 RIGID PLASTIC
CCTV EXTERNAL 24HR WARNING SIGN A4 RIGID PLASTIC
Offered by BulbsTubes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not rigid plastic, 17 Jan 2014
Rigid plastic ? I'll have to look that up in a dictionary I could virtually roll this up. I will not use unless I can put it between to pieces of thin Perspex.

Long Life Lamp Company GU10 5 Watt Super Bright LED with New Chip Technology, Warm White 50w replacements
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't give the electric company anymore more of your money they've had enough!!, 17 Jan 2014
I bought something similar from a well known electrical trade dealer close by and I was Impressed even at just under £10.00 so now I had experience of these new LEDs so I went and bought 4 of these nearly 1/2 the price and there even better I actually have 32 bulbs in one room so from 800w my old bulbs to 80w and there brighter. Ok I've tried doing the cost electric calculations but I'm not that smart but I do know if it used to cost £50 a year now it's only going to cost 1/10th £5. I'm impressed with the light it produces which is nice.