Profile for richard Gaul > Reviews

Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST FILM I, 12 Sept. 2014
BEST FILM I,VE SEEN FOR A LONG TIME. HAVING SPENT TIME IN THE MERCHANT NAVY I CAN IDENTIFY WITH THE CREW MEMBERS. GREAT ACTING BY ALL. VERY ENJOYABLE.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [DVD] [2013]
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
Better than the first Hobbit film and I thoroughly enjoyed this film Looking forward to the third episode

Noah [DVD]
Noah [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Noah [DVD] (DVD)
very dark and very disappointing, Lots of unexplained events difficult to follow.

The Stephen Roche Story - A Cycling Triple Champion [DVD]
The Stephen Roche Story - A Cycling Triple Champion [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest achievement ever by any Irish sportsman in 1987, 14 Jun. 2014
I watched Sean Kelly and Stephen Roche in the 80,s and even saw them live in the Tour of Ireland in 1985 (I think) which passed my house!!!! Spent years looking out for a record of their achievements but finally gave up a few years ago., Whwn I recently found these DVD,a I was thrilled and have watched them a lot. Worth the money and I have shown them to several friends as well.

The Sean Kelly Story - An Irish Cycling Legend [DVD]
The Sean Kelly Story - An Irish Cycling Legend [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Irish sporting legend., 14 Jun. 2014
A man who made the most of his talent. Never gave up and was probably not appreciated as much as he should have been by the general public. Over ten years at the top of one of the most brutal sports ever. Even admired by Eddy Mercx (sic) who said Kelly was a fighter. Great to see some of his great victories, which were never available at the time ( or at least I didn't know where to find the tapes/DVD.s)

Rocked By The Stones
Rocked By The Stones

4.0 out of 5 stars Oldies but goodies, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rocked By The Stones (Audio CD)
This shows the different influences which affected the Stones music. Quite a few tracks I didn't recognise, but enjoyed. Very obvious that the Beatles were more rock and roll and the Stones were more Blues. Very good album.

Borrowed By The Beatles
Borrowed By The Beatles
Offered by Leisurezone

4.0 out of 5 stars great rock and roll somgs, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Borrowed By The Beatles (Audio CD)
I love old 50's music and I also love the Beatles, so this album ticked 2 boxes. The music the Beatles sang from the 50,s was the best of that period, so listening to the originals was very enjoyable. Also features one or two I didn't recognize. Altogether a very good album which I would recommend to my friends who enjoy the same type of music.

Toy Story Adventure
Toy Story Adventure

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed., 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Toy Story Adventure (App)
Like the others, this was okay, but not very challenging. I didn;t buy any extras which might have made a diference.

Halloween Costume Party
Halloween Costume Party

2.0 out of 5 stars not good., 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Halloween Costume Party (App)
Again got this for my grand-daughter and cant complain beausHowever, she didn't like iy much.e it was free. Thanks anyway.

Baby Nurse - Kids Hospital Care
Baby Nurse - Kids Hospital Care

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 11 Dec. 2013
got it for my 8 year old grand-daughter and she only played it a couple of times. Not worth getting the extras. Can't complain though, the ap was free.

Page: 1 | 2