Profile for Lamia > Reviews

Content by Lamia

Lamia

Dentemp Denture Repair Emergency Denture Repair Kit  Safe & Easy To Use- 3 Repairs
Dentemp Denture Repair Emergency Denture Repair Kit Safe & Easy To Use- 3 Repairs
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 13 Jan 2014
I bought it for my mum's denture which broke couple of days ago. The glue works perfectly, just make sure you are very quick when applying the glue as it dry very quickly. make sure to apply it as smooth as possible because the sand paper hasn't got any effect after it is dry.

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 27 Nov 2013
Wonderful result with this straightener, very quick. My hair can stay straighten as long as I want, I can't ask for more, as I use to have a nicky clarke one there is no comparission between them two. Very impressed with it and definitely would recommend it to any one. The best bargain I've ever done.

Brazilian Keratin Salt-Free Aftercare Shampoo 300ml
Brazilian Keratin Salt-Free Aftercare Shampoo 300ml
Offered by Keratin Kits
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 27 Nov 2013
I really don't know if it's a good or not, bought it with the Keratin kit as I didn't get the result expected from it i can't tell if the shampoo is good or not.

Just Dance 2 (Wii)
Just Dance 2 (Wii)
Offered by Kunoyo
Price: 17.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
If you want to dance that what you need. I would love if I could have more songs, maybe buying the third and fourth version then.

Brazilian Hair Straightening / Blow-Dry Home Keratin Treatment 100ml (COMPLETE KIT)
Offered by Keratin Kits
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 12 Aug 2013
I bought the product few weeks ago, as i had a keratin treatment in a salon
before I was expecting at least a same result, however it wasn't. I applied it as it says but when i wash it few days later my hair didn't stay straight as my first treatment it became curly but quiet smooth which is good, by the way I've got a dry curly hair not as dry as afrohair. Definitely i wouldn't buy it again or recommend to a friend.

1001 Inventions: The Enduring Legacy of Muslim Civilization
1001 Inventions: The Enduring Legacy of Muslim Civilization
by National Geographic
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book, 28 May 2013
Excellent book, never had enough of reading it, what a civilization, that what Muslims of today should be doing to improve human life.