Profile for C. Baptiste > Reviews

Content by C. Baptiste

C. Baptiste

Shamballa necklace 10mm white Czech Swarovski disco ball beads crystal highly polished hematite bling woven black cord

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the photo!, 21 Nov. 2015
Even better in the flesh. Excellent product 😊

Pyle-Pro PWMA930I Wireless Powered iPod PA System
Pyle-Pro PWMA930I Wireless Powered iPod PA System

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for kids and adults!, 10 Sept. 2013
The machine was a last minute present for my niece's birthday so I needed it to arrive super fast which it did by 10am the next morning. The item was well packaged and came with easy to understand instructions. The microphone is light in weight and is perfect for a duet or solo. We all had a fantastic time playing with it and it now seems to come out even after Sunday dinner. The volume is sometimes a little lower than I'd like when outside in the open but I'm sure that my neighbours would disagree, also I do think that does have something to do with the quality of the recording on my ipod. Also a tip before using it at a party get a good collection of music together on the ipod. I found that Amy Winehouse Valerie was very popular indeed! All round good fun that was enjoyed by children as young as 3 and adults far too old to mention. Overall a good purchase.

Transformers Movie 3 Ultimate Optimus Prime
Transformers Movie 3 Ultimate Optimus Prime

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 28 Dec. 2011
I purchased this toy for my son aged 9 as a christmas gift. He loves it and has had so much fun transforming it. The toy had my husband puzzled as he's the one who is good at doing theses sort of things but with it been christmas day his time was limited and wasn't able to complete it within the timescale but as children are my son managed to do it in about 1 hour (first time round)but can transform in around 15 mins now.
At first when my son asked for the transformer my heart sank when i saw the price, but he did ask in advance so i was able to search the internet for the best price and managed to find one from somewhere else. Apon seeing his face christmas day i knew i did the right thing. Hope this review helps and please pardon my bad spelling and poor grammer.

TRIXES Modern Chrome Pull Out Spray Kitchen Mixer Tap
TRIXES Modern Chrome Pull Out Spray Kitchen Mixer Tap

4.0 out of 5 stars Talking point, 12 Dec. 2011
I boroght this tap for my new kitchen and was very happy with the appearance. After a few days the swich on the side of the tap which is used to change the flow of the water from spray to steady flow stared to leak. I contacted the company and they issued me with a replacement head. No problem.I wish the flow was a little bit stronger but I think that's something to do with my plumming. Now the tap works fine and all is well. Overall Excellent product.

Little Wigwam Telling The Time Placemat
Little Wigwam Telling The Time Placemat
Offered by Little Wigwam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy and well worth the money, 31 Jan. 2011
Well I was so happy when I came across this mat as I'd been looking for something like it for some time. It has help my son so much and I'd wish I'd discovered it sooner. Well worth the money and makes dinner time a little more fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking piont that will make your guests, stop and look., 31 Jan. 2011
Theses lights are great and are a real talking point when my guests enter my home. The perfect finishing touch. The company was also plesure to do business with.

Not Easily Broken [DVD] [2009]
Not Easily Broken [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Morris Chestnut
Offered by joe4books

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 31 Jan. 2011
The film is okay, but after reading so much good feed back about the film I was really looking forward to it. But i must say it wasn't as good as I'd hoped. Not to take anything away from the film the acting is great it just didn't blow me away.

I Love My Hair!
I Love My Hair!
by Natasha Anastasia Tarpley
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book., 5 Jan. 2011
This review is from: I Love My Hair! (Board book)
I love,love,love this book! This book is a must for all girls, I read this whilst doing my children's hair and they really enjoy listening to the story and also share there own experiences. A wonderfully put togethere book with good quality hard wearing pages that are easy to wipe clean.
If your looking at this book don't think twice you'll have no regrets what so ever.

Little Wigwam Multiplication Tables Placemat
Little Wigwam Multiplication Tables Placemat
Offered by Little Wigwam

5.0 out of 5 stars This placemat is excellent., 5 Jan. 2011
This placemat is an excellent idea and well worth the price. If you are anything like me and not so hot in the maths department then it makes easy reference for you to test your child. As well as the product been fantastic the company providing the item is also of a excellent standard. The item arrived in less then 24 hours! Now that's what you call a good service.
Along with this placemat I also purchased the "Telling the time" which is a big hit with the children.