Profile for ColinB > Reviews

Content by ColinB

ColinB (Leicester, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mens Genuine Leather Security / Money Belt with Hidden Zip in Black Size Extra Large
Offered by Lambland ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sized as stated. Is wider than my last one ..., 3 Mar. 2016
Sized as stated. Is wider than my last one and so easier to fold notes and get them in. Hope it lasts as long as the previous one which only had to be replaced due to zip failure.

10 pack Agfa Vista 200 35mm 24 exposure Cheap 35mm Colour Print Camera Film
10 pack Agfa Vista 200 35mm 24 exposure Cheap 35mm Colour Print Camera Film
Offered by Zen Hometech

5.0 out of 5 stars Use in my SLR as I like to use a film camera occasionally, 7 Sept. 2015
Use in my SLR as I like to use a film camera occasionally. Only on the first one at the moment but appear to do the job as wanted.

ASVP Shop® Polarised Overglasses - Sunglasses to Wear Over Glasses - For Driving
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed something for when driving as my reactive lenses don't ..., 7 Sept. 2015
Needed something for when driving as my reactive lenses don't work inside the car. These are ideal for the job. Not over strong but seem up to the purpose.

12pcs Nylon Eyeglass/Spectacle/Sunglass/Eyewear Cord Holder Neck String---Black
12pcs Nylon Eyeglass/Spectacle/Sunglass/Eyewear Cord Holder Neck String---Black
Offered by ZD Tek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit just what was wanted for my ..., 7 Sept. 2015
Great piece of kit just what was wanted for my "over" sunglasses when driving. Appear to be robust enough for the job!

Bipra S2 2.5 inch USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive - Black (320GB)
Bipra S2 2.5 inch USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive - Black (320GB)
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea and storage for my photos, 7 Sept. 2015
Great idea and storage for my photos. Although storage only shown as 298gb not the 320 as stated - still does the job it was purchased for and is easy to get on with.

Lorus Gents Watch, Lumibrite Dial 100m Water Resistance RXN31BX9
Lorus Gents Watch, Lumibrite Dial 100m Water Resistance RXN31BX9
Offered by Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Mar. 2014
I have a problem with "rotting" a base metal case and have what I purchased as stainless cased watches to prove it. This watch is what is says on the box. I have had several Lorus watches and loved them all but the last 2 weren't "as stated". This new one has all the same functions as my previous ones and as yet I can see no reason why it should not perform just as well. It is not an expensive watch but is stylish enough to wear at any time - I can only say I am a Lorus fan and would recommend them.

Bulk Hardware Chrome Plated Metal Handle Toilet Cistern
Bulk Hardware Chrome Plated Metal Handle Toilet Cistern

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Mar. 2014
The handle was replaced as the bushing on the old one made it "sloppy". The new one certainly is not and as far as that goes there is no problem. However fitting the plastic "lifter" in the cistern proved the problem. The actual fitting was no problem but getting it to work correctly was. It was fitted at the correct angle to work but when the handle was pressed to flush the toilet the plastic spun on the shaft. The grub screw holding it in place tightened to a corner of the shaft not to a flat. I have replaced it with the original plactic arm and all seems to be OK. As stated the chrome handle and hosing are great - perhaps I got a duff plastic arm.

Dudley Turbo 88 9 inch 2 part Syphon WC Siphon Duoflush 315293 WRAS Approved DIY
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots better than its predecessor., 7 Mar. 2014
After checking all different models of syphon I decided on the Dudley. The main reason was that it is adjustable to fit most cisterns and I was having a little difficulty in determining the exact size of the "worn out" installed syphon. Once the old syphon was removed the Dudley was adjusted to the correct size and the correct plug removed and then fitted - no problems. Still having a little problem remembering the way to instigate a short flush as it is backwards to everything I have previously used. Another good thing is that the diaphragm can be changed without the trouble of removing the cistern to get at it (the main reason the job had to be done). All in all the syphon seems constructed well and hopefully will give good service.

Toilet Close Coupling Kit
Toilet Close Coupling Kit
Offered by S.N.H Tradecentre

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Toilet Close Coupling Kit
As I was fitting a new syphon I decided to purchase all the associated parts in one so that I didn't have to "rush out for something" in the middle of the job. The close coupling kit was fitted without any problems at all and is doing sterling service.

Master Class Professional Heavy Duty Aluminium Non-Stick Frying Pan, 28 cm (11")

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty fry pan, 8 Sept. 2013
Purchased to replace our earlier 28cm pan. It certainly does the job and is well sturdy. The only down side is that it doesn't have a lid but that does not detract from the review as I was responsible for the purchase of this particular pan. All in all a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5