Profile for SueJ > Reviews

Content by SueJ

SueJ

Max Signal TW1 Freeview TV Aerial - High Gain Indoor/Outdoor Digital Flat HDTV Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio
Offered by Max Signal Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine at home but once away ??, 22 Sept. 2015
Bought this so we could watch TV & catch up on the news etc while away in our campervan instead of only being able to watch DVDs. Tried it out at home where it worked fine but with limited channels - no terrestrial channels ie BBC1, ITV etc.
We went away to Scotland where we got no signal at all for any channel. We toured Scotland and tried it at various places all with no avail. Unfortunately it got damaged on our last night of trying, the cable came away from the unit, so it no longer works at all. My husband tried to repair it with no success. I had hoped this would worked but ....................

Wilder Mind
Wilder Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Wilder Mind (Audio CD)
Love it

Halloween Spooky Assorted Qualatex 11" Latex Balloons x 5
Halloween Spooky Assorted Qualatex 11" Latex Balloons x 5
Offered by Missy Moo

2.0 out of 5 stars very flimsy. One burst on blowing up, one ..., 5 Nov. 2014
very flimsy. One burst on blowing up, one started to deflate within 10 mins, but I do still have one intact 5 days later

6Pcs Different Halloween Decorations LED Pumpkins Lantern Jack Skeletons Spiders Bats Haunted Garden Home Yard Party Props Gift for Kids

Yazilind Jewelry Lace Collar Necklace Red Glaring Crystal Pendant Sexy Noble Chain for Women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
very nice for the price but a bit short in length

Swan Song
Swan Song

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this Book, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Swan Song (Kindle Edition)
A book I come back to time and time again. Similar to another of my favourites The Stand by Stephen King but different too

Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey
Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars A mouse, 17 April 2012
Its a mouse, does what it is supposed to do and the battery lasts for ages-still using first one. Arrived promptly and I have had no trouble with it at all. Fits comfortably in my hand.

Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Pitch Black/Soft Grey
Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Pitch Black/Soft Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Notebook Lapcase, 6 Oct. 2011
At last no more burnt legs. Lightweight, comfortable. Does what it says on the tin> A good buy, wish I had bought it earlier