Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Tom Reid > Reviews

Content by Tom Reid

Tom Reid

Page: 1 | 2
Hatha Yoga Illustrated
Hatha Yoga Illustrated
by Martin Kirk

5.0 out of 5 stars great service!, 11 July 2015
This review is from: Hatha Yoga Illustrated (Paperback)
As always with the book depositry, great service!!!

BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars nice looking game plays good up to the Factory chapter ..., 11 July 2015
I bought this game brand new, it doesn't autosave on the xbox 360 and my machine has loads of memory. a software problem. nice looking game plays good up to the Factory chapter then the autosave function fails. This game will end up in my recycling bin. I still give this game the star . all you have to do is set the xbox to the present time,then your game will be saved. Don't buy this it's nothing like the the previous bioshock games.

CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner (Xbox 360)
CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner (Xbox 360)
Offered by total digital stores

3.0 out of 5 stars opened up the xbox 360 and cleaned the laser with a cotton wool bud and it works great now. There are cheaper lens cleaners out, 22 May 2015
It's hard to judge this product, I bought it for the purpose of cleaning the laser on the xbox 360 hoping that it would resolve disc read errors. It didn't solve the problem at all. I ended up visiting youtube, opened up the xbox 360 and cleaned the laser with a cotton wool bud and it works great now. There are cheaper lens cleaners out there that probably do the job just as good as this product I'd advise against spending the money on this product, go for the cheaper alternatives and failing that...visit youtube.

Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]
Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
I got this for my nephew in Scotland, as it says, for beginners, well produced dvd.

York Doorway Chinning Bar
York Doorway Chinning Bar
Offered by Fitness Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
This review is from: York Doorway Chinning Bar (Sports)
A far better product than what I bought through Amazon before. Thankfully Amazon have removed the inferior chinning bar.

365 Tao: Daily Meditations
365 Tao: Daily Meditations
by Deng Ming-Dao

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome wee book, 6 April 2015
An awesome wee book, I can't say no more. Recommend this book to zen and taoist practitionners. In fact whatever your faith, you can't go wrong with this, no dogma attached.

The Dark Knight Rises (DVD) [2012]
The Dark Knight Rises (DVD) [2012]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Knight Rises!!!!, 19 April 2014
A fitting end to the Batman trilogy, Tom Hardy brilliant as Bane, Christian Bale, the Ultimate Batman.
No spoilers here, where is the Batman?
Great film, enjoy!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the Hirens boot disc, 27 April 2013
Computers are my hobby, particularly when they go wrong. I thought I was getting something new when I bought this product. The software on this disc is freely available on the net. This is the Hirens boot cd version 15.1, I downloaded legally Hirens boot cd version 15.2, so I wasted my money on a product such as this. Dont buy this, download this for free on the net.

Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living The Wisdom Of The Tao
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living The Wisdom Of The Tao
by Dr. Wayne Dyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Tao Te Ching, 2 Feb. 2012
This is probably the worst book that i've read on the Tao Te Ching, unlike the author I aint a christian, I practice zen. I feel ashamed that i spent good money on this book. Shame on Amazon for selling this trash.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2012 9:10 AM GMT

The Wholehearted Way: A Translation of Eihei Dogen's "Bendowa"
The Wholehearted Way: A Translation of Eihei Dogen's "Bendowa"
by Dogen

5.0 out of 5 stars Zazen, 29 Dec. 2010
New to Zen myself, I found this publication really hit the mark with me. Uchiyama roshi brought Eihei Dogen's treatise on zazen to life, without deviating from Dogen's teaching. A wonderful book, I highly recommend this publication to all whom are interested in Zen. It's changing my life for the better!! See things as they truly are.

Page: 1 | 2