Profile for Tom Reid > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife
Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, Dangerous., 27 Dec. 2015
I have to warn whoever buys this product to be very careful. You can't put it in your pocket or have it clipped to your belt as the "Stanley blade part" has a tendency to come loose. I work in Pest Control so I need tools that are functional and safe especially in close spaces, after using this at work I couldn't honestly recommend this product to anyone. Poor design and frankly dangerous.

5 PAIRS MULTICOLOUR MENS THERMAL WORK SOCKS EXTRA COMFORT,WARM & THICK
5 PAIRS MULTICOLOUR MENS THERMAL WORK SOCKS EXTRA COMFORT,WARM & THICK
Offered by Charkat

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, spend a bit more on decent socks., 27 Dec. 2015
A really bad buy, these socks are low quality and not fit for work. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for" is so true in this case.

Hatha Yoga Illustrated
Hatha Yoga Illustrated
by Martin Kirk

5.0 out of 5 stars great service!, 11 July 2015
This review is from: Hatha Yoga Illustrated (Paperback)
As always with the book depositry, great service!!!

BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

1.0 out of 5 stars nice looking game plays good up to the Factory chapter ..., 11 July 2015
I bought this game brand new, it doesn't autosave on the xbox 360 and my machine has loads of memory. a software problem. nice looking game plays good up to the Factory chapter then the autosave function fails. This game will end up in my recycling bin. I still give this game the star . all you have to do is set the xbox to the present time,then your game will be saved. Don't buy this it's nothing like the the previous bioshock games.

CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner (Xbox 360)
CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner (Xbox 360)
Offered by total digital stores

3.0 out of 5 stars opened up the xbox 360 and cleaned the laser with a cotton wool bud and it works great now. There are cheaper lens cleaners out, 22 May 2015
It's hard to judge this product, I bought it for the purpose of cleaning the laser on the xbox 360 hoping that it would resolve disc read errors. It didn't solve the problem at all. I ended up visiting youtube, opened up the xbox 360 and cleaned the laser with a cotton wool bud and it works great now. There are cheaper lens cleaners out there that probably do the job just as good as this product I'd advise against spending the money on this product, go for the cheaper alternatives and failing that...visit youtube.

Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]
Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]
Offered by Shop Sifu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
I got this for my nephew in Scotland, as it says, for beginners, well produced dvd.

York Doorway Chinning Bar
York Doorway Chinning Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
This review is from: York Doorway Chinning Bar (Sports)
A far better product than what I bought through Amazon before. Thankfully Amazon have removed the inferior chinning bar.

365 Tao: Daily Meditations
365 Tao: Daily Meditations
by Deng Ming-Dao

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome wee book, 6 April 2015
An awesome wee book, I can't say no more. Recommend this book to zen and taoist practitionners. In fact whatever your faith, you can't go wrong with this, no dogma attached.

The Dark Knight Rises (DVD) [2012]
The Dark Knight Rises (DVD) [2012]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Knight Rises!!!!, 19 April 2014
A fitting end to the Batman trilogy, Tom Hardy brilliant as Bane, Christian Bale, the Ultimate Batman.
No spoilers here, where is the Batman?
Great film, enjoy!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the Hirens boot disc, 27 April 2013
Computers are my hobby, particularly when they go wrong. I thought I was getting something new when I bought this product. The software on this disc is freely available on the net. This is the Hirens boot cd version 15.1, I downloaded legally Hirens boot cd version 15.2, so I wasted my money on a product such as this. Dont buy this, download this for free on the net.

Page: 1 | 2