Profile for Tom Reid > Reviews

Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]
Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]
Offered by Shop Sifu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
I got this for my nephew in Scotland, as it says, for beginners, well produced dvd.

York Doorway Chinning Bar
York Doorway Chinning Bar
Offered by Fitness Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
This review is from: York Doorway Chinning Bar (Sports)
A far better product than what I bought through Amazon before. Thankfully Amazon have removed the inferior chinning bar.

365 Tao: Daily Meditations
365 Tao: Daily Meditations
by Deng Ming-Dao

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome wee book, 6 April 2015
An awesome wee book, I can't say no more. Recommend this book to zen and taoist practitionners. In fact whatever your faith, you can't go wrong with this, no dogma attached.

The Dark Knight Rises (DVD) [2012]
The Dark Knight Rises (DVD) [2012]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Knight Rises!!!!, 19 April 2014
A fitting end to the Batman trilogy, Tom Hardy brilliant as Bane, Christian Bale, the Ultimate Batman.
No spoilers here, where is the Batman?
Great film, enjoy!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the Hirens boot disc, 27 April 2013
Computers are my hobby, particularly when they go wrong. I thought I was getting something new when I bought this product. The software on this disc is freely available on the net. This is the Hirens boot cd version 15.1, I downloaded legally Hirens boot cd version 15.2, so I wasted my money on a product such as this. Dont buy this, download this for free on the net.

Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living The Wisdom Of The Tao
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living The Wisdom Of The Tao
by Dr. Wayne Dyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Tao Te Ching, 2 Feb. 2012
This is probably the worst book that i've read on the Tao Te Ching, unlike the author I aint a christian, I practice zen. I feel ashamed that i spent good money on this book. Shame on Amazon for selling this trash.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2012 9:10 AM GMT

The Wholehearted Way: A Translation of Eihei Dogen's "Bendowa"
The Wholehearted Way: A Translation of Eihei Dogen's "Bendowa"
by Dogen

5.0 out of 5 stars Zazen, 29 Dec. 2010
New to Zen myself, I found this publication really hit the mark with me. Uchiyama roshi brought Eihei Dogen's treatise on zazen to life, without deviating from Dogen's teaching. A wonderful book, I highly recommend this publication to all whom are interested in Zen. It's changing my life for the better!! See things as they truly are.

Tomb Raider Underworld (Xbox 360)
Tomb Raider Underworld (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, not Great., 13 Nov. 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I've played all the Tomb Raider games on the pc, so this was the first time I played on a console ( xbox 360 ). The graphics are cool, gameplay and puzzles I didn't think were up to scratch compared to earlier games in the series.
The off putting thing about this game is it's so full of bugs.
Despite this I still enjoyed the game, though I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it!!!

Logicam HD Webcam - True HD USB Webcam, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play Webcam, 6 LED lights, Plug and Play USB Web Camera which does not need any driver - Ideal Chat webcam

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality WebCam!!, 12 Oct. 2010
This WebCam far exceeds everything I expected of it. Easy to install and use, no problems encountered whatsoever, just PlugnPlay, Thanks to the suppliers LowPriceBestQuality for giving me such an excellent product and at such a low price too!!! :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2011 10:06 AM BST