Profile for Chris E > Reviews

Content by Chris E

Chris E "halofourteen09" (BIRMINGHAM, UK)

Shame
Shame
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars TRASH TALK!!, 20 April 2010
This review is from: Shame (Audio CD)
So this release is basically two albums put onto one CD. Not only are the songs on this album incredible but they are just as raw and off the wall when they play this stuff live. If you havn't checked these guys out do it now!

Axe To Fall
Axe To Fall
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars My God what an album..., 21 Oct 2009
This review is from: Axe To Fall (Audio CD)
Seriously.
It's quite obvious that alot of Converge fans would automatically call this is a 'classic' or whatever else but it's hard not to follow down that route. This is album is simply blinding. Period. Each track seems to build and layer like the one before it to end on Wretched World which leaves you contemplating before listening again. The track which needed the most time to digest was Worms Will Feed but it's a great song that's so rewarding once it hits you in the face.
I'm not great at explaining albums but I urge you to purchase this and be blown away!!

We're Unstoppable
We're Unstoppable
Offered by Top End Distribution
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nobody has written a review yet.., 5 July 2008
This review is from: We're Unstoppable (Audio CD)
What's goin on? My friend had this album and it immediately rubbed off on me when i got it. I was never really into hardcore or whatever-core, but this cd blew me away! I love it. The words screamed actually sound believable. So brutally honest! Get this.

The Shape Of Punk To Come
The Shape Of Punk To Come
Offered by rbmbooks
Price: 17.05

5.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing that can be said...., 5 July 2008
that'll do this album any justice. It's perfect. Everything I think Refused tried to achieve with The Shape of Punk to Come, they did.
Dennis Lyxzéns lyrics are flawless. They flow and all work together beautifully. The guitars kill it. And the drums? Just forget about it.
Anybody that claims to be 'into' the genre of rock, or any kind of variation of it, needs to get this album!!

Post
Post
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing album!, 31 July 2005
This review is from: Post (Audio CD)
What can be said about this album!?I remember digging through my old tapes and finding this in the bag, having not listened to Bjork in many years I re-discovered why i love her so much.So i went out and bought it on cd and it sounded even more amazing!Pick up ANY of her albums, even her latest, and you'll be amazed.TRUST ME! BUY NOW!