Profile for JH > Reviews

Everyday Harumi: Simple Japanese food for family and friends
by Harumi Kurihara
Price: 17.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Harumi - Japanese cooking, 14 Jan 2014
So glad I bought the book, I always want to cook authentic japanese food myself.

I heard Harumi changes some recipes slightly because she worries that there are certain items we couldn't get outside Japan. However, that doesn't bother me, in fact, I am so grateful to find a cookbook which is close enough to authentic japanese cooking.

Love this and recommend it if you fancy to try some amazing Japanese food at home.

Shimaya Dashi Fish Stock 50g
Shimaya Dashi Fish Stock 50g
Offered by Japan Centre
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Shimaya Dashi, 14 Jan 2014
It's hard to get this in a bigger box - normally they are in 25g. It arrived on time and glad to have that in the cupboard so I can make miso soup any time.

WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars WD My Passport Red 500GB Hard drive, 14 Jan 2014
It's great, I am so glad that I bought this item. I use it as a backup hard drive for my computer, and I haven't have any problem with it. I use it with Time Machine and a normal drive and it works pretty well!

SoundMAGIC PL11 Earphones - Gunmetal
SoundMAGIC PL11 Earphones - Gunmetal
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but doesn't last, 14 Jan 2014
Good product in general, great sound and I like them, however they didn't last for long. One side didn't work after I used it for nine months. Slightly disappointed. But it could be me who doesn't look after it well.

iGadgitz Dual Tone White Durable Crystal Gel Skin (Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU) Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft shell for my Phone, 14 Jan 2014
It works pretty well as I tend to drop my phone quite often, thanks for this phone cover my phone is still is great condition! The only criticism is a bit thick. it makes it an inch bigger in all - the phone is pretty big already so it doesn't help. It's 99% fit. But for the price of the product it would be a sin to compliant!

Power, Corruption & Lies [VINYL]
Power, Corruption & Lies [VINYL]
Price: 19.28

5.0 out of 5 stars New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies, 14 Jan 2014
It arrived on time, and the vinyl was in great condition. It's a gift for my friend but I had a listen to it before I gave it to her, just in case it was damage (cause you never know). But of course, it's perfect and she loves it.

32GB SanDisk Micro SD HC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
32GB SanDisk Micro SD HC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Offered by UkMobileAccessories
Price: 17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB Micro SD Memory card, 14 Jan 2014
What can I say, it's a SD card at the end of the day. It works and it fits in my phone perfectly. No problems at all since I've put in my phone therefore it worths 5 stars!

Rick Stein's India
Rick Stein's India
by Rick Stein
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Stein's India, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rick Stein's India (Hardcover)
Love this cookbook! The recipes from this book is authentic, we have tried quite a few recipes, from fish curry to chick pea curry. The food we cook from this book are all amazing and if you love curry and want to try new good recipes, this would be a top choice.

Belkin Laptop Cushdesk for laptops up to 18.4" in Brown and Pink
Belkin Laptop Cushdesk for laptops up to 18.4" in Brown and Pink
Price: 16.38

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 14 Jan 2014
I thought it will help my 7 years old laptop, as it gets hot very quickly. However it feels heavy when use it, and it didn't resolve the problem. Maybe I should have chose a different product for this particular issue. Out of all, it's ok.

Taymar Single Pocket Landscape Business Card Holder
Taymar Single Pocket Landscape Business Card Holder
Offered by Relyonus Stationery Supplies
Price: 1.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Card holder, 14 Jan 2014
Love this product, I bought three of them and it did the job. Nice and Simple, just the right thing I need.

Page: 1 | 2