Profile for niamhco > Reviews

Content by niamhco

niamhco "niamhco" (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Orla Audrey Leather Shoes In Blue Floral Standard Fit Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, 14 Jan. 2016
Love these boots. Had already bought them in the black leather. True to size and feels like you are wearing flats. I am a total fan of Orla Kiely boots!

SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 95 MUSHROOM
SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 95 MUSHROOM
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Very happy with this dog bed. Plenty of room for my boxer and havanese to snuggle up together.

Neato Robotics XV Signature Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 0.4 Litre, 43 W, 4 Bar, Black
Neato Robotics XV Signature Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 0.4 Litre, 43 W, 4 Bar, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it, 5 Dec. 2015
Absolutely fab, I have two dogs one of which is a frequently shedding boxer. This little robot has become invaluable to me. I set it off every couple of days and my floors have never been cleaner. I have this a few months and really couldn't be happier. I was so impressed I recently bought the I robot braava to mop the floors. It's good but definitely not as good as nelly my Neato. Buy it you won't be disappointed. As others have said make sure you follow instructions to calibrate battery and it will work like a dream.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 7 Nov. 2014
Since orla kiely started to collaborate with clarks I have been a fan. I have two of the winter collection, dixie and dilly. These dilly shoe boots are absolutely fabulous. Very well made with gorgeous detail such as the cream trim. Fit is great for me and true to size. I would say if you have a wide foot these will be too tight. They are extremely comfortable and although quite high for me (I usually can only wear wedges if I want height), you do not feel these are high at all. Would highly recommend.

Odessa Dreams: The Dark Heart of Ukraine's Online Marriage Industry (Kindle Single)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, readable, 10 Oct. 2014
Just ok in my opinion. Did give a good insight into the industry though

CHOETECH Wireless Charger with 3 Coils (Top Rated) - CHOE Stadium Qi Wireless Charging Pad with Wide Charging Area for Galaxy Note 5/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus and Other QI Enable Devices- Black
Offered by CHOETECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Love it, 10 Oct. 2014
Great. Love it. So handy to plug into laptop at work to charge. The true beauty of this would be if you had multiple items you could charge with the device.

LG Nexus 5 UK Smartphone - Black (16GB)
LG Nexus 5 UK Smartphone - Black (16GB)
Offered by Casky UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't look back, 10 Oct. 2014
Fantastic (ex iPhone owner) as previously stated by another reviewer, I won't be returning to iphone. Why did it take me so long to realise there was bigger and better out there!

Michael Kors - Kempton Large Crossbody - Navy
Michael Kors - Kempton Large Crossbody - Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Sept. 2014
Great bag for travelling, lots of little internal pockets to organise everything. Really good size and nice and slim. The pictures for this bag show two different types of kempton bag. The one with the leather strap and the one with the cotton strap. It's the one with the leather strap that you will receive.

Samsonite UltimoCabin Spinner 55/20; black
Samsonite UltimoCabin Spinner 55/20; black
Offered by ITALIADIMODA S.R.L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 Aug. 2014
This is a great cabin sized suitcase. Unlike the other reviewer I definitely didn't find it cheap looking. It is the perfect cabin bag for business travellers, the front section for laptop etc is very well thought out, it would hold everything very secure. Being a spinner it moves very easily and has adjustable height handle. This is a really great price for a sturdy versatile samsonite. I would agree that the front section takes up valuable space if using the bag for non business travel. However you could put other items in there albeit a little restrictive. This wouldn't put me off the case though. I would highly recommend.

Petstages Cool Teething Stick
Petstages Cool Teething Stick
Offered by VetnPet

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy loves it, 23 July 2014
My little havanese pup loves this over all his other toys. Great buy and seems quite durable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5