Profile for Caroline > Reviews

Feliway Refill 48 ml
Feliway Refill 48 ml
Offered by Petremedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my cats Izzy and Tilly, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Feliway Refill 48 ml (Misc.)
This product helps my cat Izzy stay stress free. It also helps her sister Tilly as well.

Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Beige
Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Izzy and Tilly Love It, 14 Jan. 2014
We bought the scratching post as a Christmas present for our two cats. After an initial reluctance to use it Tilly was the first to try it out before her sister Izzy gave it a whirl. They both use it with gusto with Izzy rolling round it using her hind feet and teeth on it. I would highly recommend this scratching post. It is easy to put together.

White Horses
White Horses

5.0 out of 5 stars Theme music from White Horses, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: White Horses (MP3 Download)
If you enjoyed the TV series White Horses you will like the iconic theme music by Jacky. It still sounds as good as it did all those years ago. Well recommended.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had never bought it, 10 Oct. 2013
I bought a kindle earlier on in the year. I have never used it and I never will. I would advise anyone to put a lot of thought into it. If you have high internet usage and have to pay for extra usage it will make the books very expensive. Don't do what I did and buy in haste and regret it afterwards.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 9:13 AM BST

Breyer Traditional 715005 Black Caviar - Limited Edition
Breyer Traditional 715005 Black Caviar - Limited Edition
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Black Caviar, 6 Feb. 2013
This model is perfect. It even has her tattoo marks on each shoulder. It is just right to be used as a display model of the great Australian racehorse.

Mikki Grooming Smooth and Stroke Glove
Mikki Grooming Smooth and Stroke Glove

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for cats who don't liked being combed, 11 Jan. 2012
Having a cat who runs in the opposite direction when you approach her with a comb. With the Mikki Glove she loves it. Izzy my cat can't get enough of being groomed. If you have a cat who does not like being groomed with a comb they will love this.