Profile for Anonymous29 > Reviews

Content by Anonymous29

Anonymous29

Page: 1 | 2
Floral Elephant iPhone 5c case - Tribal Aztec Pattern Hard Back Cover Skin for Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by wipods®

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great quality and appearance!, 26 Feb. 2014
I have received so many compliments on this case, it's colourful and different and I love it. It's really great quality, it's sturdy and isn't as shiny as I was perhaps expecting it to be. Delivery did take a while but it was worth it in the end. Recommend!

DIGIFLEX Nano Sim Card Cutter & 2 Adaptors for iPhone 4 4S 5 iPad 3 and Above
DIGIFLEX Nano Sim Card Cutter & 2 Adaptors for iPhone 4 4S 5 iPad 3 and Above
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Cuts nano sim a bit too small, 23 Jan. 2014
Firstly I'd like to say how pleased I am with delivery, it came 2 days before the earliest estimated day which was great.

Secondly I'd like to defend the seller for the poor feedback they've received for 'incorrectly describing the item'. Although the title is a little bit misleading, if you look to the section that describes the contents, it says:

"1 x metal nano sim cutter
1 x plastic adapter to standard
1 x plastic adapter to micro"

So it will cut ONLY NANO but comes with a plastic micro slot device that you insert the cut out nano sim into, so that it takes the shape of a micro sim, which will fit inside an iPhone 4. Hope this helps.

However, when I inserted my standard sim into the cutter slot, there was some extra space to the left and right of the sim (matter of a couple of mm) which meant I had to fiddly position it to what I had to guess was the centre and what I thought would cut the gold part out correctly. So this took a while before I was confident that was the section I wanted to cut.

Then, once it came out, it seemed a little bit too small to fit in the iPhone 5c sim slot; instead of fitting snuggly inside (like a spare sim had once when I cut with scissors) it just took the tiniest bit of pressure and it fell right through. Which becomes difficult when you've got to shove it inside the phone. So this took me 5-10 mins to get right before I could push it inside. Once it was in it worked fine though.

So the cutter works, and it came quickly, but to save yourself the hassle and money I would recommend cutting with scissors. You don't even need any of the fancy templates available online, sellotape or sharpie pens, just cut with ordinary scissors a couple mm around the gold part of the sim, trimming it down gradually, and you will get a much snugger and proper fit (and that's coming from me who usually messes things like that up!)

Modern Family - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Modern Family - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed O'Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite TV series, 28 Dec. 2013
Favourite TV series of all time. Can watch episodes again and again and never get bored. Love the characters, the storylines and the morals of the story at the end of each one. Fantastic

Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")
Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes you feel good, 28 Dec. 2013
Upbeat song that makes you feel what the title says! A feel good song for sure, on repeat a lot

Trumpets
Trumpets

4.0 out of 5 stars On repeat :), 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Trumpets (MP3 Download)
Love the song but find it is a little slow so am on the lookout for a good remix! Still love it though

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and heart wrenching. A stunning read., 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Paperback)
I bought this book because I'd had a few friends who'd said they'd read it and I had a few pounds on my Amazon account to use up. I bought it not expecting to read it often because I'm busy at university, so it'd just be something to read during my weekend job breaks.

BUT OH MY. I finished it within a couple of days and I have to say that I intend to read all of John Green's other books as well. The book was written so beautifully and delicately that I found myself sobbing my eyes out for about half of it. And laughing out loud for the other half. My house mates must think I've developed some sort of emotional problem.

I recommend to ANYONE who's after a great read. You will not regret it.

Vans Authentic Black Womens Trainers Size 6 UK
Vans Authentic Black Womens Trainers Size 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 July 2013
The shoes came quickly and securely, and they look great. After 6 months of wear though the material on the inside of the heel has worn away which has become uncomfortable but they still look good and would happily buy another pair by the end of the year.

Give Me Love
Give Me Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing single, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Give Me Love (MP3 Download)
I've always liked Ed Sheeran but this has got to be my favourite single of his. Would definitely recommend. Love love love!

Philips QT4090/32 Black Pro Stubble Trimmer with Turbo Vacuum and Additional Stubble Comb (Packaging Varies)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 12 July 2013
I bought this product for my boyfriend who prefers to trim his stubble beard rather than clean shave, and this is a great product to use to do so. You can turn the wheel to adjust the length of the hairs and it's wireless which is great. The vacuum feature is useful however it does let some hairs collect in the sink so it isn't 100% efficient, but it definitely is better than without it. And a lot of hair an be stored before you need to empty it. Would recommend

Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Blood Orange 10ml
Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Blood Orange 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Barry M!, 12 July 2013
I love experimenting with Barry M nail varnishes and this didn't disappoint - the colour is great and the nail varnish doesn't chip easily so it stays on for long with a couple of layers. Would recommend

Page: 1 | 2