Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for sazap > Reviews

Content by sazap

sazap

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Deal Breakers (Dealing With Love Book 1)
Deal Breakers (Dealing With Love Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read for a lazy Sunday, 2 Feb. 2016
I received this book from Netgallery in exchange for an honest review.

I read this book in one sitting on a lazy Sunday. I enjoyed the back and forth of view points between both Riley and Devyn. I don’t normally like bad language on children but in this book it added a sense of humour to the book that could have been a bit lacking otherwise in that sense.

The book is becoming a classic story line that has been used a few times now, friends who sleep together, get pregnant, man doesn’t know then comes back to town and finds out. There is no major spoilers or turning points that stand out to separate this book to the many others. It is however well written and you are kept hooked by the relationship wanting to see how it pans out ( even though you already can guess!) It doesn’t feel like pages and scenes have been padded out which keeps the story focused and moving.

Don’t read this book if you want to see something different to the normal style of these books however it is a well written read, prefect for a lazy afternoon.

Love Struck
Love Struck

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Love Struck (Kindle Edition)
I received this book from NetGallery in return for an honest review.

In my review I write what I liked and disliked this is not a blurb of the story.

I enjoyed this book as it was a nice easy read. The characters weren’t just one dimensional they were more rounded due to their experiences. They averaged the age of the two characters as mid twenties and early thirties. When reading the book I felt like the thoughts of Lacy made me think she was more 19 than 26 her thoughts seemed younger; I also thought of Eli as being more mid 20s- this was in part to the way he acted however I think it was because Lacy seemed so much younger I presumed he would also be too.

The experiences that Lacy has been through were written well and its not just a rom com- its a story of re-finding who you are after a tragedy. At times though you will dis pare with Lacy and Eli I don’t understand how they cant figure out who each other are when the have such a “deep” connection. I knew who each one was after reading a few chapters.

For a bit of light reading with a little something else, give it a go!

iPhone 6S Screen Protector, TeckNet® [6-Pack] Matte High Response 4H Hardness HD Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend, 10 Jan. 2016
I ordered these and they came in very good time, easy to apply and good finish- has definitely saved my screen from scratching! Would recommend.

Love Hunt: A Sexy Romantic Novel (The Steele Family Wealthy Romance Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average book, 4 May 2015
The book was okay, but nothing that's de me want to read more

Tassimo by Bosch T12 Vivy Coffee Machine - Black
Tassimo by Bosch T12 Vivy Coffee Machine - Black
Offered by MACnificent

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Dec. 2014
Really like the product, simple to use, and compact, only problem a little slow

Falling Love for a Billionaire (I Married a Billionaire Book 1)
Falling Love for a Billionaire (I Married a Billionaire Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 13 Nov. 2014
Not even worth the time. Awful writing. It's hard to even write twenty words about it. Don't waste your time

Lovers' Lane: 9 Sizzling Romances
Lovers' Lane: 9 Sizzling Romances

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Sept. 2014
All stories were easy reading- if not possibly too easy reading!

Private Practice - Season 1 [DVD]
Private Practice - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Walsh
Offered by A2Z Entertains

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tv show, 28 Sept. 2013
I bought this after being an avid watcher of Grey's Anatomy. I love the character of Addison so it was a must to see. I felt like the first series was not as enticing as I thought it would be however it was okay and season 2 onwards are good. This felt as if it was setting the scene for future seasons.

Town and Country
Town and Country

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy, predictable read, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Town and Country (Kindle Edition)
This book was okay, nothing startling however it was written well but it was predictable. It was nice to read on my dinner breaks at work as I did not have to think.

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 28 Sept. 2013
I really struggled with this book and in the end i just skim read it to see how it ended. Not worth the time reading in my opinion, it did not grab the readers attention well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3