Profile for Mr. David Newton > Reviews

Content by Mr. David Newton

Mr. David Newton (Northumberland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vax V-026RD Rapide Deluxe Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax V-026RD Rapide Deluxe Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Carpet Cleaner, 17 April 2012
We have just used the cleaner on or living room carpet and can say it has done a good job. The cleaner is light to use and does not leave the carpet too wet.

ToolboxTOL1000GP Precision Oiler
ToolboxTOL1000GP Precision Oiler

5.0 out of 5 stars Oiler, 17 April 2012
Bought this pen type oiler to lubricate the internal fans in my computer. Have just used it and can report that it has done a great job, an ideal product for the job.

Duronic USB10BH BLACK AQUADAM High Speed 480Mbps - 10 Port USB Hub + USB cable + UK mains plug
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Hub, 25 Mar. 2012
I bought this hub to replace one that had broken down - since I installed it in to my system it has worked well. I would recomend this hub to anyone who is looking for a reliable hub.

Kingfisher BBATH Traditional Bird Bath
Kingfisher BBATH Traditional Bird Bath
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Bath, 13 Mar. 2012
Not a lot of money for an excellent product - fits together in a few minutes - out in the garden and a blackbird has first bath.

FloordirektPRO Office Chair Mat - Black Label - 90x120cm - Carpet Floor Protection
Offered by Home and Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Chair Mat, 16 Feb. 2012
The company kept me up to speed on the delivery details and when the Mat arrived I was very impressed. The standard of material is good, it stays in place on my carpet and will stop damage from the movement of my computer chair.

ELASTIC THUMB / WRIST SPLINT SUPPORT LEFT HAND
ELASTIC THUMB / WRIST SPLINT SUPPORT LEFT HAND
Offered by William Hunter Equestrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Elastic Support, 9 Feb. 2012
I bought this for wife as she has great pain in her right thumb & wrist. We received it in good time & condition. It supports my wife's thumb / wrist when working and does help to reduce the pain to a great degree. Does what it say's on the packet !!

Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase, Batteries and Lanyard)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger Pulse Oximeter, 25 Oct. 2011
I took the Oximeter to my local surgery when I had an appointment with the practice nurse. We checked my Oximeter against the practices more expensive meter and found that both showed approximatley the same readings. Which shows that my purchase is good value for money !

Anti Bark Stop Barking Dog Shock Training Collar
Anti Bark Stop Barking Dog Shock Training Collar

3.0 out of 5 stars Barking Mad, 2 Sept. 2011
I have two dogs that have been annoying the neighbours with barking. The Training Collar works with the Staffordshire Bull Terrier but not the Rottweiler. So the collar has a 50% success rate

Top Gear Drivers' Handbook
Top Gear Drivers' Handbook
by Top Gear Motoringists' Association

2.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear Hand Book, 26 July 2011
For the first time I don't like a Top Gear product. The Hand Book is tripe and I recommend that you do not buy it!!

Butterflies and Moths in Britain and Europe
Butterflies and Moths in Britain and Europe
by David Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Butterflies & Moths, 20 Jun. 2011
I bought this book second hand and while it might be an old edition the information is as accurate today as it was then. The price of 1 penny plus postage must be the deal of trhe year!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3