Profile for karlmancs > Reviews

Content by karlmancs

karlmancs "karl" (Manshester UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Protek Camera TV Mount (PS4)
Protek Camera TV Mount (PS4)
Offered by AccessoryOutlet

2.0 out of 5 stars Protek Camera TV Mount PS4, 10 May 2014
I choose this item mainly for the Price as it was cheaper than the other Mount that came out for PS4.
But I must say it does NOT fit most TV's. If your TV has a wider back to your TV then this is NOT for you as it would NOT fit.
It is a good quality item for Flat TV screens and a flat back TV but NOT for a wider back one.
Thanks Karl

Artis 5 Way Plug T-Socket Mains Switch Extension Adapter Surge Protector
Artis 5 Way Plug T-Socket Mains Switch Extension Adapter Surge Protector
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !!! Up Side Down T-Socket/Surge Protector, 11 Dec 2013
Hi what a great idea!
A 5 Way Plug T-Socket Mains Switch Extension Adapter Surge Protector. The T-Socket is UPSIDE DOWN and fits into those awkward places that you can not get a normal T-Socket. So if you have a plug socket right up to your skirting boards these plugs fit above them. They cover your existing socket. So if you have a socket flush to the wall it will cover that. The other sockets which stick out have mounts that you can place on the back of the T-Socket, so that it would cover that one to.

The only negative that I have found is trying to pull plugs out of the socket, but don't let this put you off as there are switches to turn the sockets off and a Surge Protector to protect them.

I would Highly Recommend this T-Socket. There are others of course but this is the best one that I have found. And the price is great to. You can also get it on Amazon Prime For Next Day Delivery. A++++++++ I would recommend this to a friend too.
Thx
Have a Great Day
Karl

Draper 27435 Garden Kneeler and Seat
Draper 27435 Garden Kneeler and Seat
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Probelms kneeling down. (garden kneeler and seat), 6 Dec 2013
Problems with kneeling down and getting back up. THEN TRY THIS! Well as a disable person I found this very useful. Not only for the garden but great to use anywhere IE. Indoors. Its well padded when kneeling. Also to push your self up using the metal handles/arms. Which are sturdy and strong. Can be flat packed and put away easy to save space. Also can be used as a seat. I would Highly Recommend this Draper 27435 Garden Kneeler and Seat. I got one for my mum too. And also recommend it to friends. A++++++
Thanks Karl.

ENSO BLACK Aroma Diffuser - Limited Edition Black with BLUE light - for essential & fragrant oils
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Black/Blue Light Aroma Diffuser, 18 Nov 2013
WOW Fantastic It's modern going of the colour of the Aroma. It does the job. Up to know I've bought 6 of these. The blue light is different and more appealing than the plain old fashioned white light. But the base whether Black or White with a blue light is great. As I said I've got 6 of these for Christmas presents for family and friends and the feed back has been great.

I use the Lavender for night time or helping me to sleep.
Lemon & Lime for smells IE> Kitchen smells etc and it does the job.
Cinnamon is a wonderful great smell for putting u in the mood for Christmas.

You need to full the water up to the rim, I tend to use warm as it's quick to heat up.
And put a few drops in, just depends how strong u want it. Some oils are stronger than others and some are weaker. It's trial and error.
The good thing about it is ok to leave it running as there is a sensor at the bottom to switch it off and there is a small amount of water left.
Thanks I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Karl

Bosch Corner Roll
Bosch Corner Roll

1.0 out of 5 stars Courner Roll, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bosch Corner Roll (DIY & Tools)
To be honest I did not like this item. I'm a decorator and found this item crap. It does n't do as it say's on the tin.

TOM DALEY SEXY FRIDGE MAGNET A002
TOM DALEY SEXY FRIDGE MAGNET A002

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Tom Daley Fridge Magnet, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: TOM DALEY SEXY FRIDGE MAGNET A002
SEXY SEXY Tom Daley Highly recommend great item. Best I've seen for a while. A must for a stocken filler

New Men's A31 APT Branded Designer Boot Cut Dark Wash Jeans Waist 28 - 48 (W44 Regular Leg, Dark Wash)
Offered by RAW DENIM

5.0 out of 5 stars Large waist jeans just what I am LOOKING for........, 25 Aug 2013
If you are strugling to find large waist size jeans look no further. This seller do modern jeans but with a large waist.
Highly Recommend. Great jeans A+++++++++ Fast Delivery. Well PKT thanks
I would recommend this to a friend

6ft Bamboo Canes 14-16mm "EXTRA THICK" - Pack of 50 (a1506)
6ft Bamboo Canes 14-16mm "EXTRA THICK" - Pack of 50 (a1506)
Offered by Scot Plants Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars 50% THIN 50% THICK, 21 Aug 2013
Disappointed wanted thick canes but ended up with half thick and other half thin. Like I said what a disappointment

Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg
Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg

3.0 out of 5 stars Oz not that good, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg (Misc.)
Used this bird food they loved it. but the garden didn't. Afterwards it was full of grass it's the only 1 that I had that left such a mess

TAVENER: FUNERAL IKOS & OTHERS
TAVENER: FUNERAL IKOS & OTHERS
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Tavener does it again....it touches your Soul, 10 Aug 2013
When I first heard this music, I felt like it was touching MY Soul. Soft and Soothing.
It took me to a deeper place. I really felt it deep with in my heart.
It was The Protecting Veil. What a great piece of music.

There are many other Magnificent pieces of music on this disc:
Highly Recommended A++++++