Profile for andyref > Reviews

2013 Nike Heritage III Mens Golf Shoes ** New Out** Black/Silver/Grey 11 UK
2013 Nike Heritage III Mens Golf Shoes ** New Out** Black/Silver/Grey 11 UK
Offered by Full Shot Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at good price, 20 Sep 2014
Saw these and the price and ordered as a replacement for my old shoes. Reviews suggested that the sizing might be an issue, but I ordered my usual UK Nike size. They are slightly snug in width (I have wide feet) but length is fine, and the leather should mould to my feet. Overall very pleased

Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by Electro Photo Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent bit of kit, 20 Sep 2014
This is an excellent bit of kit. I like the vibrate feature which I have set to notify me every km. have linked my garmin account to Strava for more analysis of my training. Has really motivated me and helped my training. Would have been 5 stars if the garmin software download wasn't so temperamental. Good price too

FitBit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black
FitBit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little device, 16 Jun 2014
A friend had one an I was intrigued. Eventually bit the bullet and shelled out the £80 or so pounds. Very easy to use, just sits in your pocket. Wirelessly communicates with laptop and website. Fascinating to see how many steps and stairs I've climbed and km covered. Doesn't really work on a bike but you can use some app on your phone for that. Battery life is pretty good, seems to lat well over a week.
Overall very pleased with it, no obvious flaws.

R.BAWA. Pack Containing 5 Parts. Black Leather Wallet Case FOR SONY XPERIA SP + 2 Screen Protectors + 2 Stylus Pens
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars New phone new case, 29 April 2014
Had a similar case for my previous smart phone and thought it was sturdy, stylish and practical. Only minor problem is the charger point is on the inside so the cover has to be open to charge and one of my chargers doesn't go through the provided gap, so phone has to be taken out of cover to charge.

7dayshop Multi Mode, High Power 3 Watt CREE LED Front Bicycle Flashlight / Bike Light with High Impact Adjustable Mount - SILVER Ring / White Light- SUPER BRIGHT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two!, 29 April 2014
I had had bad experiences with some lights like this but thought I'd give it a go. Bought two for around a tenner and mounted them both on the front of my bike. I only use the flashing mode (the other modes are very bright and bright) but gives off a very powerful beam and no problems with design faults, swithes or mounting. Highly recommened.

Silk & Clean - Stain remover wipes for silk
Silk & Clean - Stain remover wipes for silk
Offered by Ideal Home projects Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 29 April 2014
As I only wear silk ties I needed something to use for the occasional "splash". Individually wrapped, I opened 1 to use and then resealed in the packaging to use another day.
Did a good job on my tie as well!

Sorbothane Single Strike Insoles - Red/Grey, Size 11-12
Sorbothane Single Strike Insoles - Red/Grey, Size 11-12
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 April 2014
Slightly too big for my trainers but easy to trim down with scissors and replaced manufacturers insoles. Used them for the first time and provide excellent cushioning.
Would definitely buy again for other shoes.

Hanes Mens V Neck T Shirt White XL
Hanes Mens V Neck T Shirt White XL
Offered by Texville

3.0 out of 5 stars Enormous!, 19 Oct 2013
Bought the fitted Hanes T shirts recently and up sized to an XL as they are snug. Wanted a V neck so went with the same size, what a mistake, it dwarfed me! Not going to repeat the trial with a smaller size, just stick to what works for me with the fitted T shirts

Prym Sew-On Suede Real Leather Elbow/Knee Patches Navy Blue (2pk)
Prym Sew-On Suede Real Leather Elbow/Knee Patches Navy Blue (2pk)
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 19 Oct 2013
Difficult to find these on the high street, just what I needed for my dads favourite worn out jumper! He loves that jumper even more now!

Speedo Men's Solid Leisure Watershort - Size Large, Navy
Speedo Men's Solid Leisure Watershort - Size Large, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value, 19 Oct 2013
Wasn't sure whether to go for M or L , I'm a 34 inch waist. Read a review to say "go large" so plumped for the L. Good choice. Incredible value, I think the postage was as much as the shorts. Not too long, nice and plain. Just what I wanted.

Page: 1 | 2