Profile for Judy H. > Reviews

Content by Judy H.

Judy H.

LeapFrog LeapReader/Tag Junior Book: Disney-Pixar Toy Story 3 To Imagination and Beyond
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong product, 2 Mar. 2013
Seems this is the wrong Leapfrog Tag product for the Leapfrog system my granddaughter has, so a complete waste of money for me. Not enough information online to distinguish between the Leapfrog reading systems.

Weight Watchers Ultimate Classics
Weight Watchers Ultimate Classics
by Weight Watchers

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Aug. 2010
I looked forward to receiving this recipe book, but when it arrived I was disappointed to find that it was American in style, containing recipes which required many products not available in the UK. Had this been evident from the information given about the book I would not have bought it in the first place. However, I can say that Amazon's returns policy and procedures worker very well!

Weight Watchers 101 Best Quick & Easy Recipes
Weight Watchers 101 Best Quick & Easy Recipes
by Weight Watchers

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Aug. 2010
I looked forward to receiving this recipe book, but when it arrived I was disappointed to find that it was American in style, containing recipes which required many products not available in the UK. Had this been evident from the information given about the book I would not have bought it in the first place. However, I can say that Amazon's returns policy and procedures worked very well!