Profile for K. C. Patterson > Reviews

Content by K. C. Patterson

K. C. Patterson (Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom)

Haunted From Within (BOOK ONE) Maciek's Story : A Mystery & Detective Paranormal Action & Adventure Medical Thriller Conspiracy: 22nd October 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth a read, 4 Nov 2013
A subject worth thinking about and some good believable characters. i will have to buy the next book to read what happens next.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Fifty Shades, 22 July 2012
Starts off a bit like a Mills & Boons. Then it definitely isn't. Very rude, good story. Highly recommended. I think I learnt one or two things.

Ex-Pro® Pink Hard Clam Shock proof Digital Camera Case Bag CR314D for Panasonic Lumix DMC-F1, DMC-F2, DMC-F3, DMC-F4, DMC-FH1, DMC-FH2, DMC-FH3, DMC-FH5, DMC-FH7, DMc-FH20, DMC-FH25, DMC-FH27, DMC-FP1, DMC-FP2, DMC-FP3, DMC-FP8, DMC-FS2, DMC-FS3, DMC-FS5, DMC-FS7, DMC-FS9, DMC-FS10, DMC-FS11, DMC-FS12, DMC-FS14, DMC-FS15, DMC-FS16, DMC-FS18, DMC-FS20, DMC-FS22, DMC-FS25, DMC-FS33, DMC-FS35, DMC-F
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera cover, 22 July 2012
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Nice, pretty, stops your camera from getting squashed or scratched in your handbag. You can attach it to your belt as well.

Corfu Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Guides) (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
Corfu Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Guides) (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

4.0 out of 5 stars Corfu visitors guide, 22 July 2012
Aye its a good little book. It has a map at the back which I think would be very useful when I get there. Definitely worth the money paid.

Diary of a Menopausal Woman
Diary of a Menopausal Woman

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 7 Jun 2012
It is ok but I think I could have written it better myself. A bit disappointing. I was quite expecting something funny to happen but it didn't. However I can recommend "Stairlift to Heaven" on Kindle only. Which is fantastic and very funny.

Death on the Nile (Poirot)
Death on the Nile (Poirot)
by Agatha Christie

4.0 out of 5 stars "Death on the Nile" on the Nile, 1 Mar 2012
I can't really write a review for it yet because I bought this book to real on my Nile holiday. However I have seen the film and loved it. I am going to read it on my Nile cruise for a truly Nile experience. If I see anyone looking like Poirot then I will panic!

Travel Egypt; Nile Cruise
Travel Egypt; Nile Cruise
by Janet Wood

4.0 out of 5 stars Nile Holidays, 1 Mar 2012
Very informative book which seeks to tell you the truth. Tell you things that the travel agents don't tell you. It hasn't put me off going at all. As long as I know the real deal I can be prepared and enjoy my holiday.

Family Tree Maker 2012 Deluxe Edition (PC)
Family Tree Maker 2012 Deluxe Edition (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Tree Maker 2012 - excellent, 13 Nov 2011
Excellent. I upgraded from the 2005 edition. The three months free for ancestry.com is excellent though I will probably cancel it at the end of the three months, when I have all the information I can get. Emailing other people on the ancestry site can also verify information and I found a cousin of my dad's he didn't know existed.

Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]
Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good songs but not all of them, 7 Dec 2010
Some good songs. I like the jolly happy ones. One or two are a bit dreary and boring but I am still glad I bought it.

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (PS2)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (PS2)
Offered by multimedia-online

4.0 out of 5 stars American Wasteland, 28 Dec 2005
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland does have loading screens, not very often but it still does.
You can't roam free through-out the streets of L.A. Like any other game, you have to complete missions to roam where ever you want.
Some missions are harder than THUG2 but also some are easier.